Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Date number...I think I lost count...7 maybe?

We went to Screemers at the Toronto Ex.

Yeah...I thought I might have a heart attack or something before I went, but I survived.

Jason ended up with a little mascara on his white shirt because I was constantly hiding my face in it.

The Black Hole was ridiculous...you can't SEE. For like TEN minutes.

And the spinny thing that made you think you were going sideways was CRAZY.

Hope you all had a fun Halloween too. Especially Brico, it's his birfday.

11 comments:

Marianna said...

That's what a man is for ~ to let you hide in his arms.

Sweet...

:)
M~

Jay said...

Yikes- I stayed far, far away from that!

Christopher D. Bate said...

I went to see Rocky Horror. It was very cool.

Anonymous said...

Screemers looks kinda fun... Glad you had a good time!

Happy, um, 1st of November?

Sassy said...

I missed out on that and the one at Canada's Wonderland! Sounds fun!

Zoeyjane said...

awww. sounds like i've missed some things - if charlie approves, you know he's a keeper.

Robin said...

A scary date?!?! What a great excuse for grabbing and clinging and holding on.

If I weren't already married to the perfect guy, I'd envy you your new dating adventure.

Tish said...

Awesome date! I'm glad things are going so well for you! Post more pics of the new guy! ;)

Outburst said...

I had one of my most memorable dates there too once. Did the dude with the chainsaw get you?

Osbasso said...

Oh-oh. You mentioned him by name. You're hooked...

Memphis said...

I'm glad you're having fun and happy again. You deserve to have a good man to hide your face into whenever you need. Much happiness for the Binsk!