Sunday, November 19, 2006

1.The phone rings. Who do you want it to be?
Johnny Depp, Santa, a long lost rich relative.

2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
Yes.

3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?
Depends. Usually listener.

4. Do you take compliments well?
Not at all, but working on it.

5. Are you an active person?
Well, I wasn't for eight or nine months, but I've been making up for it lately.

6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, do you survive?
Probably. Yeah, maybe not. Would I have a cell phone?

7. Do you like to ride horses?
I guess. Is this a euphemism for sex? If it is then yes I REALLY do. (See answer number 5.)

8. Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
Yep. I was dubbed "Tracy No-Show" because it was tennis camp and I had a Tracy Austin tennis racket and never showed up for lessons.

9. What was your favorite game as a kid?
Soccer.

10. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew he/she was married would you?
I would not.

11. Are you judgemental?
Not really.

12. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you?
Yeah.

13. Do you like to pursue or be pursued?
I guess pursued.

14. Use three words to describe yourself:
Caring, loyal, creative.

15. If you had to choose, would you rather be deaf or blind?
Neither.

16. Are you continuing your education?
Not at the moment.

17. Do you know how to shoot a gun?
Nope.

18. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you tried to save?
My dog.

19. How often do you read books?
Rarely. Maybe one every few months.

20. Do you think more about the past, present or future?
Present.

21. What is your favorite children's book?
"Are you my mother?" by Dr. Seuss. That poor baby bird was looking for love in all the wrong places. A tractor? I mean really.

22. Have you kissed any of your Blog friends?
Probably.

23. How tall are you?
5'6" and three quarters.

24. Where is your ideal house located?
Muskoka.

25. Boxers, briefs, thongs, panties, or grannies?
Guys: boxer briefs Me: boy short thingies.

26. Last person you talked to?
Jason.

27. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth?
Yes.

28. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden?
10 years ago, I didn't even know they still existed.

29. What are your keys on your key chain for?
Locks (thanks Steve)

30. Where was the furthest place you traveled today?
The mall.

31. Where is your current pain at?
No pain right now.

32. Do you like mustard?
Yep, all kinds and lots of it.

33. Do you prefer to sleep or eat?
Both.

34. Do you look like your mom or dad?
Both. I'm definitely a combo platter.

35. How long does it take you in the shower?
5 minutes.

36. Can you do a split?
The splits? No.

37. What movie do you want to see right now?
The Matrix.

38. Do you put lotion on your dog or cats?
Why in hell's name would you put lotion on your pets? Wouldn't that make their fur all greasy or sticky or something?

39. What did you do for New Year's?
Went to my friend Lysa's, I was TOTALLY hungover. On New Year's EVE.

40. Do you think "The Grudge" was scary?
I'm not sure what you are saying?

41. What was the cause of your last accident?
I don't know.

42. How much money do you have on you right now?
Probably like a dollar.

43. What are you drinking?
red wine

44. Was your mom a cheerleader?
Yes she was. And a model.

45. What's the last letter of your middle name?
A.

46. Who did you vote for on American Idol?
I didn't.

47. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
8 or 9 is what I prefer.

48. Do you like Carebears?
I've never really thought about it.

49. What do you buy at the movies?
Popcorn, no butter.

50. Do you know how to play poker?
Yes, and I love it but I SUCK at it. I have the WORST poker face in the world. I might as well just tell you what my hand is.

51. Do you wear your seat belt?
Of course.

52. What do you wear to sleep?
A tank top usually.

53. Anything big ever happen in your hometown?
Nope.

54. How many meals do you eat a day?
Two or three.

55. Is your tongue pierced?
Nope. But I'd love to kiss someone with a tongue piercing just once. Maybe twice, who knows.

56. Do you trust the news reported by the local paper?
It's pretty lame. Like this high school won the football championships, so yeah.

57. What's you favorite NFL team?
ICK. Hate football. Okay the Bills. Not to watch, just because Buffalo is the closest team.

58. Do you like funny or serious people better?
Funny.

59. Ever been to Vegas?
Nope.

60. Did you eat a cookie today?
No.

61. Do you use cuss words in other languages?
No, but I am fluent in english cuss words. Cuss words. Heh heh.

62. Do you steal or pay for your music downloads?
I can't tell you.

63. Do you hate chocolate?
No.

64. What do you and your parents fight about the most?
Nothing really these days.

65. Is anyone mad at or irritated with you right now?
I don't think so, but then I don't really care much either. Is that bad?

66. Do you open presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?
Both. It's more fun that way.

67. What's your favorite preparation for eggs?
Scrambled. Or Benedict.

68. If you could have any job (assuming you have the skills) what would it be?
Photographer.

69. Are you easy to get along with?
Yes, unless you are a moron.

70. What is your favorite time of day?
When I am having sex.

71. Who was your best girlfriend/boyfriend?
No comment.

72. Who do you hate?
People who are mean spirited.

73. Would you ever date your first love again?
I think he has a restraining order against me.

74. Do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend?
Yes.

75. Current mood?
No mood to speak of really. Still maybe?

Stolen from Leesa and Nude Memphis Steve.

6 comments:

Leesa said...

I didn't even think of eggs benedict. Yum :)

The idea of Santa calling is cute too.

Marianna said...

My Dad makes the best eggs benedict. YUMMY!

I've kissed #55. It was definitely different, for sure! Very sexy, too.

I laughed at 5 & 7.

:)
M~

sinner said...

re: #10. DAMN!

J-Mo said...

Wow that was a lot of questions.

I have kissed a tongue piercing, but don't really remember it as being that different.

When they kiss you in different places....that's another story.

Memphis said...

"44. Was your mom a cheerleader?
Yes she was. And a model."

This explains a lot, you super hottie!

Sassy said...

LOVED your answers.
Yup..laughed quite hard at a few.