Sunday, November 19, 2006

Watched Titanic for the first time last night. Yes, I am serious. I won't tell you about it, because I am sure you already know.
_________________________

I've decided to use more makeup. I always look so washed out in pictures and I figured out why, because I need more makeup. Last night I was wearing lots of eyeliner and mascara just to stay in and watch movies with Jason. When we met up he said "I thought we were staying in to watch movies? You look like you are ready to go out." I said "Yeah I'm weird."

_________________________

I have to quit drinking Coke. I gave up Diet Coke about a year ago and substituted Coke. You need about 1 can of Coke to replace 50 cans of Diet Coke.

_________________________

Did anyone else have trouble sleeping last night? I had one of those nights where you are pretty much awake, with moments of drowsiness ALL NIGHT. So this morning after Jason left for work I went back to bed and slept until 3:30 p.m. So tonight should be pretty much the same thing. Unless I drink a bottle of wine or something.

7 comments:

Osbasso said...

I guess I'm officially the last person on earth who has not seen it!.

We wouldn't know about the washed out look in pictures, SINCE WE HAVEN'T SEEN ANY NEW ONES RECENTLY!

Diet Coke is definitely better than Coke.

Robin M said...

i haven't seen titanic either. i always wanted to be the only person who never saw it. i guess i'll have to settle for a tie with osbasso!

the Wootang said...

you might as well drink 2 to make sure the job gets done.

Marianna said...

You just NOW saw Titanic?! OMG.

I don't wear a lot of makeup either. I forget to wear lipstick a lot.

M~

Leesa said...

I hear ya on sleeping. I rarely fall asleep before 4am these days.

I used to wear alot more makeup.. not so much anymore.

Oh..and I'm a diet coke addict. Seriously.

Vivalacrap said...

I quit drinking soda and I think I lost 8 million pounds or something. Now I only drink it if there is RUM in it. ha ha ha.

sinner said...

Titanic: what a nice pair she has.

Makeup: N/A

Coke: if I stopped drinking it I would end up on the roof of a building downtown with a rifle.

Sleep: like a log