Thursday, November 30, 2006

You know when you are surfing around blogs and then you get a call or something so you leave the computer and maybe then you go out for a few hours and then you watch a movie and then you come back to the computer and it's still sitting on that same blog, do you think that person if they checked their site meter would actually think that you were reading their blog for 6 hours? Cause I think if someone was reading my blog for 6 hours that would be kinda, I don't know, odd or something.

7 comments:

sinner said...

I use your blog to get to my blog when I'm at work. That should leave an interesting referral on your site meter

Anonymous said...

...another bubble burst. Oh well!

Erik said...

Haha! I've thought that exact same thing before I'm not even kidding.

P.S.

I really like your "where you want to be in 10 years" response.
Have a good one!

the Wootang said...

maybe you get 6 hour meters 'cause some blog readers don't read so good or nothin'

~Tim said...

Read for six hours? No. But look at your photos....? It could happen.

Marianna said...

Oh I've done that before... LOL In fact, I'm pretty sure I've left your blog open for hours on end.

:)
M~

[].ragko said...

Your blog. My home. Call it what you will.

And yes it's weird.