Wednesday, January 11, 2006

There's a new blog about Canadian Women Bloggers and today I got a really nice review that I would like to share with you (with my comments in brackets).

Robin is a veteran of the blog. (I am old for a head of lettuce and young for a mighty oak tree - it's amazing how that saying applies to so many things.)

As far as I know, she has blogged for a few years now. (A year and a half)

She seems to have a fairly large readership. (Don't worry he's not calling you fat, he's saying there are a lot of you)

Robin keeps it simple by using relatively short, often thought provoking posts. (That's a nice way of saying I'm a bit slow and odd)

She doesn't go out of her way to post because she feels she has to, she blogs when she feels the urge to. (That's pretty much my m.o. for everything)

From reading Robin's blog, I get the feeling she is the same in person to her closest friends as she is to her on-line blog friends, a true Capricorn. LOYAL! (Well now's the time to speak up all you lurking real friends of mine who never comment. Of course that's only if you were gonna say nice stuff)

Robin is creative with her site as she changes her template from time to time and makes it unique to her. (Well thank-you.)

Robin has flare with her camera as she shows that while participating in a blog phenomenon called Half Nekkid Thursday. (Thank-you again. I love taking pictures. When I grow up I want to be a photographer or a caterpillar.)

If you haven't read about this before, you should go to her site and find out what it is all about. (It's about everybody getting half naked and taking pictures...good times, good times.)

An interview with Robin is definitely pending as I think she would have a lot of valuable insight to us new bloggers as to what blogging used to be versus what it is now. (Valuable insight? From the slow, odd girl? I bet you are on the edge of your seats. I kid, I kid...I'm sure I've got lots of fascinating things to say.)