Sunday, August 07, 2005

Memphis Steve says:

"I'm so lost. I don't know what I'm going to do, but I can't keep doing this over and over again. No hope, no light, no love, no nothing. You go wherever it is you think you need to go. I'm going my own way and if you don't want to come I'm not going to wait for you to change your mind. As soon as that gate drops I'm going full throttle down that track and away from here. And I'm not going to look back to see if you're coming with me."

I say: Ditto.

9 comments:

Epikate said...

I couldn't have said it better myself. And if you don't mind, I'm gonna have to link it up myself.

Nicely done.

Lisa said...

damn.

Astrid said...

That's the good stuff!!!

Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

So......that's it....you're leaving me?

After all we've been through?

We haven't even had a hockey season together and now it's over.

Don't expect to make any "Booty Calls" here sister!!

Of course if you DID, the wife would KILL me. :)

Robin said...

I'm hoping that's more of a philosophical *can't spell for shit* statement than a good-bye statement.

Ya' aint goin' nowhere, right Binsk?

Memphis said...

Wow, deja vu!

So we have a pact, right? We just have to decide where we're gonna live? I can't skate backwards, so if you were thinking I'd quit soccer to play hockey with you I have to warn you ahead of time that I have a slight learning curve. Other than that, though, I already know the rules to Canadian rules football and I graduated from a hockey college. UAH beat Alaska/Fairbanks to become the '94 national champs. They beat us in '93. It was a war.

OK, I'm just rambling now. I'll go back to my own blog and try to be deep.

Roonie said...

I agree with you both.

Anti-Blogger said...

I would just say "Bye".

Memphis said...

That Memphis guy is just crazy. I wouldn't pay any attention to a word he says. Also, I hear he's schizophrenic.