Friday, February 10, 2006

Where did we meet? Smoking Room

Do I believe in God? I've heard you call his name

How long have you known me? Seems like forever

Do I smoke? all the damn time

What was your first impression of me upon meeting? I bet i could bang her

Colour of my eyes: brown

Do I have any siblings? One....Bibby

What's one of my favorite things to do? complain/drink/blog/take photos

Do you remember one of the first things I said to you? yes

What's my favorite type of music? gay

What is the best feature about me? tits/face

Am I shy or outgoing? shy

Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules? rebel

What's your favorite memory of me? anytime you were asleep


This is what you get when you send a silly quiz to a smart ass.
A funny smart ass, but a smart ass none the less...

13 comments:

Osbasso said...

Forget the quiz--I love this picture of you! It's the real-life Binsk, not the half-nekkid Binsk! Sort of like catching a wild animal in her natural element.... Girl, you need a different element!

boudica of suburbia said...

I agree, great photo :D

I wouldn't dare send that quiz to any of my friends let alone my boyfriend, lol!

Great blog btw

xxB

Robin Alexa said...

Hey Os, I woke up this morning and thought I don't want that pic on there and when I came to remove it I saw your comment :) So now that I have removed it your comment seems weird. Almost like you are crazy.

wopanese said...

dammit. I missed the pic. Why you hidin' your prettiness from the rest of us??

Ahh well, loved the answers. Sounds like something I would do...

Part 7 is up, at least in part for your benefit!

Have a great weekend!!

Schadeboy said...

Wait...you sleep?

Hey, what's OS talking about, anyway? Is he crazy, or something?

Sonya said...

Some questions are better unanswered. LOL! This is cute. What a smart ass!

Anonymous said...

Me and your smart ass have something almost in common ... He's heard you but I want to hear you scream God's name ... or mine, whatever. I'd really also like to see the pic. Love ya girl. have a good weekend.
TG

Anonymous said...

I like the quiz, thanks for sharing for a laugh.

Osbasso said...

The picture wasn't that good. Just call me crazy.

Leesa said...

Funny :)

Paul said...

You shouldn't smoke. It's not good for you.

Marianna said...

You're such a funny gal! I love your answers!

You're my hero... just brutally honest, sweet & funny.

M~

Lysa said...

Put the pic back up! PLEASE!