Saturday, December 24, 2005


I know you've all been naughty so don't even try and pretend otherwise. Santa and I see all. Okay maybe it's just Santa that sees that stuff, but I sense the naughtiness.

Have a Merry Christmas. I will be back...but you won't know when...so stay on your toes.

Oh and a few more things...Christmas is funny. You hang around with your family and you realize that some things are just genetic, therefore not your fault. Take my love of the band Tatu..."Not Gonna Get Us"...my brother LOVES that song too, and he's not even gay (not that there is anything wrong with that.)

Also, last year I posted this and the last paragraph really could keep you out of all sorts of trouble.

17 comments:

Some Random Girl said...

oooo First Post!! Yay! I hope for Christmas to get a shiny red stapler to replace the one you took from me!

Have a Merry Christmas! Thanks for letting me steal stuff from your blog this past few months! Have a safe New Year!

sinner said...

naughty is what keeps me from leaping in front of a train.

Merry Christmas from an old fart who's happy to be linked to you.

Paul said...

Merry Christmas. I don't know what list you're looking at, but I'm pretty sure it's wrong.

Mad Munkey said...

I just don't see my family on holidays. It saves me from having to open my mouth ever... :-)

Anonymous said...

Hmmm. The "eyes" have it. "Eye' see where you're going with this. And.... okay never mind.

Have a stupendous and amazing Christmas!

Johnny Wadd said...

I like t.a.t.u. 2

Calvin said...

have a Happy Holiday season Binsk, and have fun!

mer said...

merry xmas - *waits waits waits* for your return

Krista said...

You wait for me, I wait for you! Have a good one Binsky! :)

CtrlAltDelete said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

P.S., anyone messes with t.a.t.u., they mess with ME first ;)

Epikate said...

Merry Ho Ho, Binsk.

Hope Santa brought you something extra nice and naughty.

Cheers!

Rik said...

Merry Christmas, B.

Susan Natalie said...

Merry Christmas to you! All the best!

Astrid said...

Binsk, I wish you the merriest X-Mas. I hope you are having fun with everyone around you who is dear to you. Lots of love, Astrid.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Robin

christy said...

all the women on my mom's side of the family sit the exact same way on the couch. apparently sitting positions are also genetic. weird.

Marianna said...

Yep. I'm with Mad Munkey. I don't see my family during the holidays either!

Much love & come back soon!

M~