Friday, February 17, 2006

chris says:
are you still in bronte??

Binsk says:
Noooooooo I'm in the G-town since November...I actually drove through Terra Cotta (is that it?) the other day

chris says:
yea, i spend the weekends up there at mom and dads

Binsk says:
You should call me

chris says:
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrite

chris says:
now why would you want to talk to me???

chris says:
we are sooooooooooooooo thru!

Binsk says:
oh yeah I forgot

chris says:
duh!

Binsk says:
How's bronte?

Binsk says:
miss me?

chris says:
its the same, and of course i miss my buddy

Binsk says:
Awwww so sweet

chris says:
soooooooooo whats new?

chris says:
how are the new digs?

Binsk says:
Good, nothing new really, might be going to Europe in April for two weeks, at least that's the plan

chris says:
i think i saw you on the 407 or 403 today

chris says:
9'ish?

chris says:
DABE is that your plate?

Binsk says:
hmmmmmmmm...yep it could've been me, going east, looking kinda surly?

chris says:
ADBE

Binsk says:
YES!

chris says:
it was you!

chris says:
you snob!

Binsk says:
Why didn't you wave or honk??????

chris says:
i didnt know till you zipped past me doing 190!

Binsk says:
whatever, I am a cautious and mature driver

chris says:
rrrrrrrrrrrrrite

Binsk says:
It's like your typing is you talking...weird

chris says:
weird huh...

Binsk says:
What is new with you?

chris says:
whats your new number

chris says:
can i call you sometime?

chris says:
you know, for a booty call-hahahahahah!!!!!

Binsk says:
Ummmm...my new number is 1-800-Bron-tee

chris says:
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrite

Binsk says:
Okay it's ########## and of course you can

chris says:
wow, you must be neighbors to my parents, they have the first three numbers that you do!

chris says:
ok, i'll call you this weekend when im at the parents house

Binsk says:
Cool. Yep I am very close.

chris says:
we'll "hook up"....

chris says:
hehehe

chris says:
bye fag!

Binsk says:
by jerk