Sunday, February 26, 2006

Inukshuks, Native Canadians and ice fishermen.

Yeah that pretty much sums up Canada. No cities, just freezing cold tundra.

Thanks Canadian Olympic Comittee. Way to keep up the stereotypes.

If they had asked me (which for some reason they never seem to do) I would have had a ten story high Tim Horton's roll up the rim to win cup, and when I shot people out of cannons to the top of the huge cup and they rolled it up it would have said "You win a trip to Vancouver Canada in 2010!!!"

Of course a bunch of people would have taken it seriously like morons and think that we were actually going to pay for them to go to Vancouver and then I would get sued and go bankrupt and lose all my one friend and die alone.

At least Avril was there. She looks pregnant if you ask me. Not fat, just pregnant.

7 comments:

Marianna said...

I'm just surprised she didn't look "angry" like she usually does.

I can't wait for 4 years! I may have to come up there for this one. I've never been, but it's a dream of mine.

M~

Anonymous said...

Hey at least you can't claim Bodey Miller. What a fucking wast of sperm! And your girls won the gold in Hockey. I was proud, even as an American. I was actually thinking about YOU celebrating while the medal ceremony was being televised. Love ya and congratulations.
TG

sinner said...

Avril better NOT be pregnant!! she told me she was on the pill!

Joe said...

Canda has you, Binsk. Therefore Canada rocks.

End of story.

JTL said...

Have you ever, like, heard Avril Lavigne in, like, an interview? She, like, makes me want to, like, slap her.

Memphis said...

I was wondering about the Eskimo and the ice fishing. I was thinking of half nekkid women and drinking too much, and Chevettes, but not Eskimos. Then again, those cirque de soleil people are mostly kind of odd, so maybe they actually think that was accurate, even though they live there?

I would have just had hockey players skating around saying "eh" a lot and checking each other. And drinking beer and coffee.

Anonymous said...

Tim Horton's!!! That's a great idea!