Tuesday, December 20, 2005

You know how everybody loves to Google? Well, I am thinking that if I put down some long lost friend's names and they Google themselves they'll find me. Fun huh?

Okay so here we go:

Damian McGovern - What the hell happened to you? The last time I saw you, you were wearing a hospital bracelet and holding a six pack of Canadian(that's beer for my Mexican and European friends).

Kim Howland - You are probably married now because you were so pretty and nice. Not that all pretty, nice people are married, no way.

Michael Stanley - You were such a great boyfriend, and I was SO high maintenance. I'm sorry, I was only 21, I'm much nicer now. Really.

Johnny Depp - Okay we've never met, but I feel like we should have, and if you've Googled yourself and found my little blog then there is a god. Hi. Do you like stuff?

Santa - What's up? One lousy winning lottery ticket is all I ask for every year, why you gotta be hating dude?

23 comments:

Nettie said...

Wow, cute idea!

Cait said...

hahaa raddd

Anonymous said...

I'm still waiting for Johnny myself :(

Schadeboy said...

Sorry, Binsk. It doesn't work. I Googled Johnny Depp, and you didn't show up.

Well, at least not yet.

hiroshi ryan said...

I have to say that's an excellent idea. I might have to steal it. Just letting you know so you can sue me for everything I own.

Laura said...

LOL..Do you like stuff? Crack me up! Wouldn't you just die if he sent you an email???
"Yeah..I like stuff."
Hee hee!!!
~L.

Marianna said...

OMG you are so freakin hysterical, Binsk!

Thanks for the chuckle this morning.

M~

Anonymous said...

i keep googling your tits but they never come up. tease.

Anonymous said...

i keep oogling your tits and i always come.

Joe said...

That's too hilarious, Binsk, especially the Johnny Depp one.

Mr. Mike said...

Oh you will surely win any man over with stuff. Can't beat stuff...let me tell you....that stuff.....

So yeah, keep up the good work, Stuff aside, you still rock!

Mark Leslie said...

Fun idea. I've had a few long-lost friends find me by accident when I posted their names on my blog. But it might take some time -- good luck with it.

clara* said...

hi this is Johnny, i know we've never met but....

ah sigh, i really can't pull that stuff off. even in print.


great idea doll.

Anonymous said...

How could Johnny Depp ever resist the likes of you? ;)

Susan Natalie said...

It's true, not all nice pretty people are married. You and I are perfect examples....(I'm assuming that you're not married)

And funnily enough, I share Johnny Depps June 9th birthday! If he stops by your blog, will you tell him to stop by mine? I wanna see if we have similar personalities....

Anonymous said...

It's nice looking at your pictures and reading about your life really makes me feel better about myself and my life.

Thanks

Anonymous said...

Hey anonymous...go fuck yourself.

Lysa said...

Cool! I googled Damian and got your site on the second page of my search!! Keep me posted on the search! I had such a crush on him!! Also thanks for the cool candles!

Anonymous said...

damian...from oakville?

Robin Alexa said...

Yeah maybe...do you know him?
Who are you? Email me if you want at robinalexa@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

he's a doctor, yep md, hard to believe. lives in south carolina.

Robin Alexa said...

Well thank you anonymous.

Anonymous said...

was the last time you saw him the result of jumping infront of a cab on his way home from a night out in hull?