Tuesday, April 26, 2005

5 Things

1. According to a not afraid of much guy I know, Running Room people are spooky and scary and should be avoided at all costs. Something about their "rituals" and matching outfits. You've been warned.

2. There are white lines painted on the highways and roads in most places by the nice people that work for the city...so stay on your OWN side of them. And while you are at it, hang up the phone.

3. Don't invite me to your wedding/baby shower. I'm happy for you and all, but I REALLY don't want to sit for three hours and watch someone tape bows to your head.

4. I also don't want to celebrate every 'special time' in my co-workers lives. I don't work with you because I like you, I work with you so I can pay for things that I need...and vacations away from you.

5. If you are reporting a crime, detail is important...you know, times, what people were wearing, EVERY word that is said verbatim. If somebody asks you what you've been doing lately, try a condensed version.

10 comments:

Orus said...

Haha! Cell phones are Satan.

Jeff Phillips said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jeff Phillips said...

Let's try that again. How are you today?

Lemme guess.

- Jeff

~J~ said...

I haven't been to Running Room yet, but the other four?

Oh God yes!

I tried to pick a favorite, but screw it. Love them all!!!!

Laura said...

Cell phone drivers are one of my top five pet peeves!!! I'm going to check out the Running Room...
~L.

Anonymous said...

I especially like thing no. 4. You're SO right :)

Robin Alexa said...

Well guys I'm glad I'm not alone in the things that irritate me.

And the award for best commenter goes to.......Jeff and the cat noise! Funny stuff!! How'd you do that anyway???????????

mcgibfried said...

cell phones should be outlawed.. that way i could stop answering mine.. and use it to throw at bad drivers!

Paul said...

Not all runners are spooky, just most of them. And, they all dress the same because it's hard to find running clothes at places other than the running room.

Memphis said...

It was a blue car and they had guns. No, wait, maybe it was a motorcycle and they had fresh baked buns. Or maybe I dreamed that. Anyway, I saw a man waving a gun on TV just now. Does that help? I don't think he had a license plate on his car, or maybe I turned the channel. Anyway, if you'll just arrest them that would be great.