Monday, January 17, 2005

Things I need

Went to visit my brother and his girlfriend Mitchie on Saturday night. Had an awesome time until Sunday morning when the hangover almost killed me.

Whilst there I learned that I need a few things (ha ha whilst that's funny stuff!)

1. A Game Cube
2. Playstation 2
3. Walkie Talkies
4. A sweet condo downtown
5. A tiny dog that I can dress up in tiny coats
6. Light Cheese Whiz

***Picture of said tiny dog, in the cutest little coat to be posted shortly...

2 comments:

Roonie said...

I LOVE walkie-talkies! My sister and I got our hands on some this summer, and we crossed signals with truckers...what a riot! I'm not really sure what you really need a walkie-talkie for outside of a job, but this cool feeling comes over me when I have one and I pretend to use it like I'm official. I'm probably just weird, though.

Robin Alexa said...

That's exactly it! Blah blah blah..."over"...blah blah blah..."over". I just say anything so I can say over afterwards! :) Alpha Bravo Charlie...oh yes I know the phoenetic alphabet, I am SO official!!!