Thursday, January 06, 2005

Thankful

I had such a great birthday...I got beautiful flowers sent to my work and a dozen long stem terra cotta coloured roses sent to my house. I got phone calls and emails from all my favorite people. I got a card from my parents that was so sweet it made me cry. I got a D.V.D. player (yes I know I should have jumped into the new millenium before now) I got a L.A.M.B. purse (Gwen Stefani's stuff) I had an awesome lunch with the girls at work. And for dinner I had my favorite meal, crab legs and steak, at the Keg, with one of my favorite people.

2 comments:

Robin M said...

Don't worry, Robin, my birthday was only a month ago and I also got a DVD player. So you're not the only one who jumped on the technology bandwagon a little late. :) And I'm glad you had such a great birthday!

Robin Alexa said...

Thanks Robin...I'm glad I'm not the only one! Even though again it looks like I'm talking to myself...but if they click on your name they will see that clearly you are a different Robin from EXTREME SASKATOON!