Sunday, April 17, 2005

Yep

My hairdresser told me that one time a client came back after getting a perm to tell her that she wanted her money back because her husband said it gave her bad breath.

A friend of mine said if everything eventually breaks down why doesn't the microwave ever stay on when you open the door? And how scary would that be???

The security guard in my building told me that he saw his first robin of the season the other day. I said "oh yeah?" he said "Maybe that's why your mother named you Robin because you hop along like a little robin."
I had no idea that I hopped.

2 comments:

Roonie said...

What an appropriate title. That's about all you can really say is "Yep." Hahahahahaha. Now you'll have to figure out whether you really hop along like a little robin...

Robin said...

Hop? Jeez. Maybe he wanted to comment about your red breasts but was afraid to get slapped????

I got my name because my mom saw a robin on her windowsill the day I was born. It was February...in Ohio... wtf was a robin doing out of bed at that time of the season? I do know this: I don't fucking hop.