Monday, December 18, 2006

Thanks for your feedback on manboobs. Now I have to see the guy just to see exactly what is going on in that region.

Also, I always have this thought about emailing...which I am sure you have too...when to stop the conversation. Sometimes I will be emailing with somebody and expecting an immediate or pretty immediate response and then nothing...ever. And I think, how rude. But then I wonder how many times I have done the same thing. You get their email and you smile cause they said something funny and then close. But maybe they wanted a response to their funny thing they said. Even though I refuse to say lol I could at least give them a "You are so funny!" but then what do they do just smile when they read that I think they are funny and close, or should they type back thanks??

I really need find more interesting things to stress over.

Oh wait, here's another one...

I was just over at Zona's blog and I mentioned that automated telemarketing calls make me want to kill. I actually say that a lot of things make me want to kill, in writing, on a regular basis. So what happens if I accidently killed someone and then the reporters scanned through my blog and posted how much of a hypothetical killer I have always been? I would so go to jail. Even for an accident. That reminds me of the time I accidentally kicked a window in an old age home and broke it. And there was a cop across the street. He didn't see who did it because there was a whole group of us standing there. He asked who did it. I said I did, but it was an accident. He didn't believe me. So I got to experience the whole handcuffs, back of a cruiser, mug shot, finger printing thing. Good times. This was before OJ taught me that the truth does not set you free, denial does.

8 comments:

sinner said...

things to stress over don't get more interesting. they get more f'd.

Anonymous said...

Wow you got a mug shot? You could have been on smoking gun web site, if it existed there.

Marianna said...

I have the same problem with ending emails!

M~

Erik said...

Suuure it was an accident. Shame shame. I rarely respond to emails unless they ask a direct question. Email is just a way to connect without really connecting I think.

Robin Alexa said...

I SWEAR it was an accident, a drunken accident, but an accident anyway.

And it was a LONG time ago. I am a good girl now.

Hedy De Vine said...

you do what you gotta do and i will be your lawyer, okay? my fees are reasonable. you just can't hire me until after october or so.

JaG said...

"This was before OJ taught me that the truth does not set you free, denial does." So true!! Thank you!

JaG said...

"This was before OJ taught me that the truth does not set you free, denial does." So true!! Thank you!