Friday, December 15, 2006

It's 9:48 p.m. here and I am going to a bar by myself. I will report back.

Edit: 1:26 a.m. seven and a half white russians and I can still type, sort of.

That Ozzy dude on Survivor is HOT and I thought it way before he started winning everything, now he's just HOTTER.

So is Bo Duke aka John Schneider. So sexy.

Okay I'm drunk blogging for sure.

Anyway, my dog was pretending to nip me and he actually did nip me and I have a huge bruise on my leg. Maybe I should sue him? Actually I forgive him because he is only ten months old and a dog and because once I did something once that I didn't really mean to do so it's only fair.

6 comments:

sinner said...

good luck Jenna

Ophelia Mourne said...

What happend to the quizes I was going to steal the links!? :op

Marianna said...

Yep. You're drunk. LOL

Tomorrow's DO is for you!

:)
M~

Sassy said...

Ozzy is seriously hot...and the way he can climb a tree...damn.

Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

Ozzy is my hero. He kicks ASS! If he doesn't win, I'll be PISSED.
Personally though, Pavarti is/was the hottest Survivor EVAR!

I sent that tune youwanted to check out to yor hotmail account. I hope you don't thik it sucks too much.

Also, I hope your hangover isn't as ucky as mine is today.
Bleh.
Feels like the 3M Corp was mixing paste and sand in my mouth all night to make Jerkpaper.

JBoombostick said...

White russians are good.