Friday, December 01, 2006

I cannot stop the memes.

1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? Closed. Weird question.

2. Do you take the shampoo and conditioner bottles from hotels? Sometimes I guess.

3. Have you ever "done it" in a hotel room? Yes.

4. Have you ever stolen a street sign before? No. Well unless you count the stop sign that fell down and I took it home...sorta like taking care of a baby bird that has fallen out of the nest I'd say.

5. Do you like to use post-it notes? Not particularly.

6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them? Yes.

7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees? Bees.

8. Toilet paper off the top or the bottom of the roll? Top.

9. Do you always smile for pictures? Hardly ever.

10. What is your biggest pet peeve? Backstabbers or copycats.

11. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out? Out. In squishes your legs flat like you've been steamrolled in your bed or something. And what if you get hot and you can't stick your feet out?

12. Favorite School grade? I guess senior. It was all about euchre.

13. Have you ever peed in the woods? Of course.

14. Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing? Yes.

15. Do you chew your pens and pencils? Yes.

16. How many people have you slept with this week? One.

17. Do you like popcorn from those big tins? I don't know what it is.

18. What is your "song of the week"? Song of the week? People have those?

19. Is it okay for guys to wear pink? Yep.

20. Do you still watch cartoons? Yes only a few.

21. What's your favorite scary movie? The Exorcist

22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some? My parent's backyard?

23. What do you drink with dinner? Beer or coke.

24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in? Honey mustard

25. What are your favorite foods/cuisine? Right now Thai. Or Indian.

26. What movies could you watch over and over and still love? Office Space, Trainspotting.

27. Last person you kissed/kissed you? J-Fed.

28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout? A Brownie, and I think I quit after I hopped over the lily pads and graduated to Girl Guides. That's how a Brownie graduates.

29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine? Yes, I think I would. If it was tasteful.

30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? The eighties?

31. Can you change the oil in a car? No.

32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket? Yes. I hate that.

33. Run out of gas? Yeah in a boat that wasn't mine and we were half way home and the coastguard wouldn't come and get us and it was late at night and we had to stay out there til morning and I was the only sober one and I was scared to death listening to the huge shipping vessels thinking they were not to going to see us and crush us.

34. Favorite kind of sandwich(s)? Tuna. Even though I haven't been eating a lot lately due to mercury or something. Fucking environment.

35. Best thing to eat for breakfast? Eggs.

36. What is your usual bedtime? 12

37. Are you lazy? Not really.

38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween? A die. As in two dice, one die. It's VERY hard to keep up with your friends when you are inside a huge cardboard box.

39. Do you remember you first Email Address? No.

40. How many languages can you speak? Two. Well one and un peu de francais.

41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions? Nope.

42.Which are better legos or Lincoln logs? Legos. I don't know theeeeees Lincoln Logs?

43. Are you stubborn? If warranted.

44. Who is better...Leno or Letterman? Letterman. Leno irritates me, like makes me want to punch him in the head really hard, repeatedly.

45. Ever watch soap operas? I have.

46. Afraid of heights? Not really.

47. Sing in the car? ALWAYS.

48. Dance in the shower? Sounds dangerous, no.

49. Dance in the car? No, ON the car though, Whitesnake style.

50. Ever used a gun? I'm Canadian.

51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer? 10 years ago.

52. Do you think musicals are cheesy? A lot of the time.

53. Is Christmas stressful? I'm not allowing it to be anymore.

54. Ever eat a pierogie? Yes. Yum.

55. Favorite fruit pie? Cherry.

56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? An orthodontist and an actress.

57. Do you believe in ghosts? Yes.

58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling? Yes.

59. Take a vitamin daily? Many vitamins daily. Like freakish amounts.

60. Wear slippers? No.

61. Crunchy or Smooth peanut butter? Smooth.

62. What do you wear to bed? Tank top or t-shirt

63. First concert? Michael Jackson.

64. Wal-Mart, Target or K-Mart? Walmart.

65. Nike or Adidas? Nike.

66. Cheetos or Fritos? Both.

Stolen from Greek Chickie, she seems to enjoy the memes as much as I do lately.

12 comments:

[].ragko said...

That's weird I am all about the youyou's lately.

Rik said...

You've never had a tin of popcorn? You know the one with Caramel, Cheese, and Buttered popcorn that has the little paper seperator....the paper seperator that MIGHT AS WELL NOT EVEN BE THERE!
And i don't get it....you being Canadian and knowing how to shoot a gun.

Osbasso said...

Nothing overly weird here. That's a relief!

The Complimenting Commenter said...

Those are some great answers. I love the Halloween one. I can picture you running to keep up. Cool post.

Anonymous said...

Interesting, I never heard of a kid wanting to be an orthodomtist.

Sassy said...

Yeh..I got kicked out of Girl Guides.

Ohh and there is apparently this really awesome new Thai place in your neck of the woods....I'm drooling thinking about it!

sinner said...

I'm hopping on a plane with my camera

[].ragko said...

I hope you are not seriously serious. You don't have to worry I live in Canada LOL.

Peace friend .... peace.

Marianna said...

#s30 & 38 cracked me up.

#49 ~ You go girl!

M~

Memphis said...

Michael Jackson? Seriously? Oh girl, let me give you a hug.

wopanese said...

7 - oh no... I'm covered in BEES!!!

And there goes our Eddie Izzard moment of the day
..

and yeah, Michael Jackson.

Wow.

'Splains a lot though... ;)

Spider said...

Wow! I thought I was the only person ever to dress up like a die for Halloween!! I was a red one with white dots.