Saturday, December 23, 2006

Charlie got his first EVER Christmas card today from one of my neighbours. Actually it said to Robin and (Charlie). Don't tell him he was bracketed okay??

Also Charlie is grounded for 10 days. That's all through Christmas and the new year. Rolling in dead things, stepping in shit, chewing up tealights, eating pennies and pulling leaves off of my plants is a ten day offence.

Watched Capote tonight. I liked. I particularly liked the guy that did all of the killing. Hot hot. Not the killing part, just the actor.

I dyed my hair. It's sorta like brown with orange sherbet chunks. I am going to go over the orange sherbet parts with some bleach.

I will post pictures tomorrow...

6 comments:

Leesa said...

I can't wait to see your hair :)

My animals should be grounded half the time.

Sassy said...

House arrest for Charlie :(
Poor puppy...that should teach him! Unless he's like Cooper..then he'll do it again anyway.

Can't wait for some pics! :)

Krista said...

I'm also excited for new hair pictures! :) You tease!

dana said...

Yay new pictures are coming!

Marianna said...

LOL! You grounded your doggy?!

M~

Anonymous said...

That same dude was in the movie "Rules o f Attraction". He was spastic and kind of wall-eyed but that picture of him up there? Well he cleans up pretty darn good.

Merry Christmas!