Wednesday, August 30, 2006

I don't know if I am going to meet Mr. Right on this thing, but some of the guys are just too ridiculous not to share with you. Let me know if any of these lines are working for you and I will hook you up.

"I have my deploma in journalism. I describe everything as we talk to long to type inthis box"
Ewe hav a deploma in journalism? Me to.


"eye-luv-2-kiss-do-u.?"
Pfffffft.


"new on this site just checkin out..attracted to witty intteligent women with a zest for life..energetic hard working with a greek backround guy..lol"

LOL huh? I fail to see the humour except for the fact that you spelled intelligent wrong.


"The dancing green guy is Mr Hanke!!"

No idea what this means. Anyone?


I have a few tips for you guys out there looking for a girl online.


Put a shirt on.
Don't refer to yourself as "Hollywood" or "Stallion"
Post a picture of yourself where you don't look like a serial killer (if one has ever been taken).
Put a shirt on.