Tuesday, April 18, 2006

The reason I came back...

I just wanted to drop you an email to say that I'm sad that you're not posting, but I understand. If you start up again, or start a new site, let me know so I have some place to type Canadian...it's my favourite. If you need someone to vent to that is out of your normal loop...drop me an email.

__________

I've gotten too used to seeing your hot HNT pics and enjoying your excellent posts...and then...gone. Is everything alright? Are you moving? Sick? In a witness protection program? On vacation? Being stalked?


I miss you and hope that all is well...
__________


Of course I need you baby.

__________


Hey girl,

I just found the post...man that was shitty. Then added on top of that, the guy who harassed and posted all of those HNT people. Uggh...makes me sad that people can be so mean.

I sure hope you didn't let them bother you. You have a lot of loyal readers and your blog is unique and creative.

Take care girl.

Oh and I think your background is COOL.

__________


Binsk,

Are you ok? I'm just wondering. I am a little worried about you since you say your gonna be away for an "indefinite" period of time.

__________

I saw your blog post, and I just wanted to drop a quick note to say that I hope you're doing okay and that your absence isn't in any way related to the 'funk' you referred to during our last e-mail exchange. If you are feeling down, I hope you quickly recover. Please know that if there's anything at all that I can do to help - even just listening - that I will gladly do it. You're far too wonderful and special to go through any prolonged period of pain and it bothers me a great deal to imagine you doing so.

_________

Just wanted to say you didn't make it easy to find your e-mail, taking your profile off the blog like that! And no comments either, tsk-tsk. Anyhow, I will genuinely miss your light-hearted postings and your nutty comments. Hope you're doing well and I'll keep a faint hope that you'll one day return.

__________

What a bunch of bitches. They used to actually critique and give you some feedback...now it's all about making a bunch of ugly bitches feel better about themselves. I've seen a few of their real blogs and I don't know what makes them the authorities. I think it's fine if you want to post pics of yourself. You obviously have a ton of readers so fuck them! I just thought I'd tell ya not to worry about it! You go girl!

__________

Just to let you know I'm here if you want to talk...Would mail art cheer you up?

__________


Don't let those bitches get to you binsky. i loved your blog...hope everything is okay. i'll miss you while you're gone.

__________

What's up? You seem to have been a little down over the past couple of posts/weeks, and now you're taking a break. Again, I ask-- what's up? I do hope that things are OK, or at least relatively OK. I offer, in that internetly anonymous way, an ear if you need to unload on a total stranger... Let me know if there's anything I can do, OK? We'll miss you, but we'll keep a light burning for you!

___________


You up and disappeared. Just makin sure you're ok. You're my favorite Toronto.....an? ite? whatever, you're the bestest. (Taranan?)

17 comments:

bricotrout said...

hey binsky,
at least i get to be first at welcoming you back. so glad... so glad indeed hon!
cheers! dont be a stranger!

Biscuit said...

I'm SO glad you're back and you aren't going to let those turds get you down! Don't feed the trolls! Ignore them and they'll go away!

Blondie... said...

May I say, I'm extremely happy you're back!

((hugs))

Leesa said...

How cool is that?? Great to see you back :)

Marianna said...

You know we'll all kick ANYONE's ass you need us to! Welcome back, hon.

:)

M~

Robin M said...

hi. i missed you. welcome back.

Paul said...

I think Cold Play sucks, but it doesn't mean they should stop making records. :)

Erik said...

Glad you're back. As you've seen already, you were missed.

Matt said...

Welcome back!

Anonymous said...

So very, very glad you're back!!!

As you can see, you are loved, and have been missed quite a bit!

Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

Yay Binny's back!!!

Well, you ARE the bestest Torontonianite person.

Some Random Girl said...

I'm glad to see you've come back with a vengeance. I shall have to relink you. I really thought you were giving it up!

Schadeboy said...

I would have sent a note but I had two things going against me:

1 - I lost your e-mail address.

2 - I couldn't find your e-mail address.

But I wanted you to know that I was sad to see you gone. Apparently this has something to do with some losers who decided that you didn't have the right to post images of you on your site. I'm somewhat concerned about this latest trend in the blogosphere. I'm curious what site(s) Os and others have been referring to. I personally haven't seen these, nor have I been able to find them, but they're obviously out there because it's causing so much grief.

But I'm glad you're back, and I'm glad we will get to see more of your wit and candor. You are truly one of my favorite bloggers.

Epikate said...

Glad you're back, girl. Someone has to entertain the cyber masses.

This is for you:

http://www.robin.youaremighty.com/

Live it.

Robin Alexa said...

Kate that is the best thing I have ever received. Best ever.
Thank-you.

Bite Me said...

I'm an occasional reader, so I don't know why you left. But I can relate to your new background, after having to delete my blog. I did start a new one with a decidedly more negative tone. Good to see you didn't let whoever it was get to you. :-)

Sassy said...

Hey!
Glad your back!