Thursday, August 30, 2007

You May Be a Bit Schizotypal...


A bit odd and socially isolated.
You couldn't care less what others think.
And some of your beliefs are a little weird.
Like that time you thought you were Jesus.

So of course I looked up schizotypal and found this:

"characterized by a need for social isolation, odd behaviour and thinking, and often unconventional beliefs such as being convinced of having extra sensory abilities."

Okay A) I DO have E.S.P. and B) it's called "staying away from people who annoy me" not "social isolation". GAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWD.


What Personality Disorder Are You?


So I had a dream that Charlie (my dog) ran away and so I went running all over the neighbourhood trying to find him...I went to the park which was FULL of kids and started screaming CANDY!! CANDY!! CANDY!! (which was my dog when I was a kid.)

Screaming "candy" in a park at a bunch of kids gets you weird looks I realized in my dream. Then I went to someone's house (that I didn't know) to wait for word on Charlie (Candy). The woman (that I didn't know) asked me to move because she had to change so I moved out of her way and then she says "NO you are standing in front of my leg". So I look and see that she has a fake leg. She removes that fake leg and puts on her other fake leg that matches what she is wearing. And that's all I remember.

Aren't you glad I shared that with you?

6 comments:

Marianna said...

Wow, what did you have for dinner last nite?!

:)
M~

Leafs Fan said...

Apparently I'm a Dependent personality.

Wonder what the hidden meaning of that dream is?

Stealth said...

A bit odd and socially isolated.
You couldn't care less of what others think.
And some of your beliefs are a little weird.
Like that time you thought you were Jesus

Anonymous said...

Hmm... also Schizotypal...

Dammit woman, get out of my head with your mind control powers!

*puts on his tinfoil hat*

Sassy said...

Charlie was over here getting sniffed by Cooper.

But maybe secretly you are some crazy pedophile who wanders parks offering candy to kids for your "lost dog"...

Helpful?

~Tim said...

Wait, was it the right leg or the left? Because I totally had that same dream!