Sunday, July 16, 2006

Sassy One and others asked me if I had ever seen the movie Waiting.

I rented it tonight.

My favourite line:

"I don't work within the exact boundaries of the law because I wasn't consulted when the goddamn laws were made"

That is my mantra.

I also liked:

"Don't fuck with people that handle your food"

and

"Did you ever just wake up and realize, holy shit I'm a fucking loser?"

Ryan Reynolds and Dane Cook are hot.

I also watched Failure to Launch. Matthew Mccaughney (or however you spell it) is delicious.

What else? Hmmmmmmm...

A question. If your kid had to go pee, and you were at a strip mall and there was a Tim Horton's, a Mr. Sub, and a video store, where would you take him? The video store you say? Okay then I guess it's just me who thinks that is a cracky move.

Today when I was in line at the grocery store a retarded boy/man came from out of nowhere and waved at me, smiled widely and disappeared back behind the gum rack.

I think.

5 comments:

Ophelia Mourne said...

hahaha that reminds me of Sybil. Could be he was really a part of your personality peeking out to say hi. :op

Still havent seen that movie. Looks good too.

Marianna said...

LOL ~ I love your brain!

And I'm really diggin the new background scene!

M~

Anonymous said...

My mantra is never be rude until you had your food.

Sassy said...

I would go for the Timmy's cuz then I could get a tea...but I'm selfish like that.

MG said...

I haven't seen the movie, but I think I have to now.
Love Dane Cook...