Thursday, March 10, 2005

Things are working better in Bloggerland

Finally! I can post, and comment on your blogs again! I was getting the DT's.

These are the things that have been pent up in me since I lost the ability to chat in cyberspace:

Type your name (or your company, website etc.) in Gizoogle because it's funizzle.

Rosie O'Donnell has a blog here and if you can figure out what she's talking about, let me know. Just kidding (kinda) but it is a little too poetic and cryptic for me. Hi Rosie!

Go visit Robin and ask her to post some pics so we can all get to know her a little better! :)

While you are at it...visit all of the people over there ----------->
because they have a lot of interesting stuff to say.

Also, does anybody know how to do an audio post? I have so much audio to share with my bloggy peeps.

And that John guy from The Apprentice has got to go...he is such an arrogant little twit. On that note, Donald Trump should go too, but I don't think that's going to happen any time soon.

Other than that, the B52's still SUCK and winter better be over SOON.

Peace out.

18 comments:

mcgibfried said...

i gizoogled my site... that was too funny.

now i'm off to visit...

Rusty said...

I just got a lot of doggystyle stuff. I feel dirty...

Anti-Blogger said...

I do not see my site on your list of those you are recommending to visit. Therefore, I refuse to comment on yours...wait...damn!

Robin Alexa said...

Done. :)

Robin M said...

i'm working on the pics, robin ;) thanks!

Spider said...

What are "DT's"? Is that some Canadian thing that us Americans don't know about?

Busty Wilde said...

Rosie's blog was pretty...interesting.

Last Girl On Earth said...

Speaking of your fabulous blogroll...

.Just wanted you to know that I've moved my blog, and my new address will lead you to my all new, super-duper digs! Come on by and check out my new look.

And if you don't mind, could you please update your blogroll with the new link. It's ALMOST like the last one, only better!
See you soon,
LAST GIRL ON EARTH
http://www.denibonet.com/blog

Justin said...

im thinking donald trump should trade jobs with jeff probost from survivor. i'd like to see donald talk down to the castaways, and have them kicked off by their work ethic, and teamwork around the camp.

Jeff Phillips said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jeff Phillips said...

There are a lot of things us Americans don't know about, but DTs are "Delerium Tremens":

An acute, sometimes fatal episode of delirium usually caused by withdrawal or abstinence from alcohol following habitual excessive drinking.

(From http://www.yourdictionary.com/ahd/d/d0113200.html).

Ya know... "jonesing", or "having a fit".

-Jeff

Robin Alexa said...

Thanks Jeff! You always come through with the information :)

An Extraordinary woman in a mediocre life said...

I read *some* of rosie's blog.. got pretty bored actually... there's lots more interesting stuff out there.. your own blog for instance :)
xxx

Robin Alexa said...

Extrodinary woman - Thanks! That's sweet :)

Justin - Hello! Thanks for visting, did Heather tell you to? hee.

Last Girl - All changed!

Busty Wilde - I like your handle.

Rusty,Mcgibfried and Antiblogger - You are the shizzle

Spider - See Jeff's post above.

Robin - I can't wait!

Robin said...

You really hate the B52s? Fred was so adorable!!!

Robin Alexa said...

Robin - REALLY, REALLY. :)

Nice to hear from you again by the way!

~J~ said...

Audioblogging?

Here ya go. Super easy!

http://www.audioblogger.com/index.html

Robin Alexa said...

Thanks ~J~ that's great! I appreciate your help.