Sunday, July 23, 2006

Big Brother live feed update:

It takes Janelle AT LEAST an hour to do her make-up. I just could not concentrate on putting on make-up for that long.

But I could watch somebody do it on a webcam.

Yeah makes sense.

Howie is autistic or whatever brain malfunction it is that causes you to repeat the same thing over and over again.

"Chicken George you're okay"
"I know Howie"

Five minutes later

"Chicken George you're okay"
"Thanks Howie I know"

2 minutes later

"It's okay Chicken George"
"Thanks Jedi"

I have no idea how Chicken George doesn't start running around trying to find the exit to that nut house.

Best part is when the Big Brother god like voice booms through the whole house telling them to stop doing something.

I cancelled my subscription after the free trial period because if I didn't I would weigh 4 hundred pounds, be white as a ghost, and have no friends by the end of the summer.

4 comments:

Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

Binny, you need to get out more and/or a boyfriend.

Not me though, I'm moving to Moose Jaw.

Robin Alexa said...

You are right for 500.

Rik said...

How the hell does Binsk not have a boyfriend. That's one of those unfathomable questions like, Do you think pigs like bacon too?

Marianna said...

I wish I had time to watch it. It sounds like a great season. Maybe after these classes are over, I'll turn it on.

M~