Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Mars bars and insanity

I was listening to the radio today and heard that Mars has done a survey about how you eat your candy bar and what it says about your personality. Sure okay, sounds like a laugh. So this woman starts with describing the nibbler, the one who takes little tiny bites...they are apparently very particular people and picky eaters (and I'm sure all girls or gay guys).

Moving on...there are the people that take big bites and finish it rather quickly. These people are go getters. Okay, sure.

Then, there is my favourite group, though I have never seen them, or even heard of them until now, apparently they exist. Are you ready??? They eat a candy bar LIKE THIS:

First they suck off the whole top layer of chocolate (sounds messy!)...then they bite off all of the caramel down the entire length of the bar being careful not to eat any of the nougat centre(that's quite a skill!)...finally after licking off the remaining caramel, they eat the nougat centre by itself.

WTF?

The woman on the radio said this type of person likes to enjoy their flavours separately.

I say these people need to be under medical supervision.

14 comments:

Unknown said...

I say we all try it out just once.

Joy said...

sounds like how i eat certain foods. and I'm pretty sure I'm sane.

Anonymous said...

and then there are people like me who spend the entire time wishing they'd bought a snickers instead.

Kim said...

I do not need to be under medical supervision. I really wish people would stop saying that.

Yeah, yeah, I'm a weird eater.

Anonymous said...

I don't eat candy bars like that, but I HVAE been known to take my sweet time with a cookie.... Insides first! YUMBO!!! (Is it time for dessert yet?)

Robin Alexa said...

Vince - You first

Ruby G - Sorry but it seems odd to me

Lish - me too!

Kim - I've been to your blog and I know what goes on there (I think you were talking to yourself on your last post?) :)


Mr. Underhill - You crazy

Mike - Well that's exactly how it went!

Last Girl - Yumbo is a cool word...it's like "jumbo yum" huh?

Anti-Blogger said...

The last description reminds me of the first time I kissed a girl.

zuzula said...

I've been far too brainwashed by ten years of dieting to go anywhere near a mars bar... think i would spontaneously combust if I tried!

Heather said...

i love that on the mars bar wrapper it says "energy bar".

damn fucking right.

it's like putting the label "energy powder" on a bag of sugar.

Anonymous said...

I'm going to start responding to comments that way.
Listing names, dashes and comments. Seems quicker. Then again, everyone could also learn to read my mind... hmmm....

Ole Blue The Heretic said...

I eat the way the voices in my head tell me how to eat...even though my little invisible friends might tell me different.

DAVE BONES said...

Nibbling my mars bar makes me gay? says who? I'm NOT gay. I'm just delicate...

Noe said...

Medical supervision, funny but I have a problem because my wife eats twix like that. I'll keep a close eye on her...

mOe said...

that's awesome.
cause i eat like that last one. it also bothers me when my food touches on my plate.
i probably do need to be under medical supervision.

hahaha can't catch me now!!!