Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Me in the lobby looking oh so sour. I'm not really angry. I'm just taking pictures of myself and trying not to do one of my goofy, double chin smiles...instead I look like a killer.
It's awesome to sit in a beach chair on the Gulf of Mexico drinking pina coladas, listening to the sound of the ocean and relaxing, but after a while you can get a little bored and start taking pictures of your feet.
Check out the pink and green in the sky. How effing awesome is that??? I have never seen a sky like this in my life. Maybe I should get out more.
Somehow this bunny snuck into our room one afternoon while we were at the beach. Cute little guy isn't he? Sneaky, but cute.
And back to a chair, this time it's a pool chair. And I am wearing my pretty sarong because I am oh so tropical.

To answer some of your questions...it was beautiful and so hot (especially for my lily white skin). The staff at the resort were a lot of fun and very entertaining. I went with a friend of mine, not a guy, so there was no sexy playtime involved...and I'm not really a vacation fling type girl so there was no sexy playtime with strangers either. Sorry I'm so boring, next time I'll make something up or be a little sluttier.

Also, why in hell's name do planes creak?? If my car sounded like the plane I was in on the way back I would take it into the shop...and I don't go 300 miles per hour in my car...often.

12 comments:

Robin M said...

hey, welcome back! you make me jealous and want to go on vacation! :D

Lisa said...

Ditto on the welcome back...and yes, you should try to be a bit more sluttier...it makes for exciting reading. Just kidding =)

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for sharing! I wish I was on a beach right now!

Heather said...

"Sorry I'm so boring, next time I'll make something up or be a little sluttier."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

don't worry, i love you the way you are.

we have to hang out soon.

and i am up for sitting on the shore of lake ontario and drinking pre-mixed pina colada's stealth out of a thermos, anytime.

i know it's not the same, but we can pretend, can't we?

hee.

Robin Alexa said...

Awwwwwwww you guys are all so sweet.

And Heather pina colados on the shores of lake Ontario sounds great...let's plan that!

Robin Alexa said...

That's coladas....

Anonymous said...

Love your blog...the bunny is so cute !

Anti-Blogger said...

Speak more of this, 'sexy playtime' thing.

;)

Anonymous said...

LOVE these pictures. Can't tell you how many times I wished I had my camera on the beach to take pictures of my feet! Glad you had a good time. A beach would be mighty nice right now... with a cold drink with a goofy name!

Robin Alexa said...

Shanks shweeties.

Memphis said...

Next time take me with you!

DC Adams said...

I love BO BICE too. I see so many guys now with shaggy half long hair coming back, so I am sure long hair is just around the corner.