Thursday, October 02, 2008

My thoughts on the Canadian and American debates:

Canada:

I wish they would stop talking about my kitchen table.

Why didn't Elizabeth May brush her hair before the debates? Are combs not good for the environment? Was she not told it was televised?

You are all lying.


United States:

I wish they would stop talking about my kitchen table.

When men cry in politics (Biden in the debate - oh he did) it is just skipped over like nothing happened, when women cry (Hillary) it is the sign of a weak, hysterical person who should never be in charge.

Should Trig really be up that late? I know that if she didn't bring her baby she would be criticized for neglecting him, but seriously is it really fair to him?

You are both lying.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Everything I know about Sarah Palin comes from SNL skits.

That's probably not a good way to get my information, but I'm not American, so what the hell.