Thursday, July 19, 2007

Saying that REALLY annoys me number 6 million:

"AT THE END OF THE DAY 'blah blah blah'."

If you** say "AT THE END OF THE DAY" before a sentence you** probably think it makes you** sound so thoughtful and contemplative.

Well...

At the end of the day you** are still an idiot for using such a stupid expression.

At the end of the day some people are trying not to think about the day they just had because it SUCKED, so way to go reminding them about it.

At the end of the day if I hear one more cliche I am going to go postal on someone's ass fo shizzle.

**this is not "you", it's THE OTHERS.

11 comments:

Osbasso said...

When all is said and done, I think you might be on to something there...

Robin Alexa said...

I think that's two cliches in one sentence isn't it? Ooooooh you are good.

The Middle Child said...

You guys crack me up!

Happy day!

Erik said...

What exactly does going postal entail? Because if you're just going to give me my mail, then I don't really think that's so bad, unless it's full of bills. But I agree, cliche sayings can get irritating fast.

Marianna said...

Not exactly related to the same subject here, but the one thing that wears on my nerves like fingernails on a chalkboard is hearing someone say "IRREGARDLESS".

OMFG! THERE IS NO SUCH WORD!!! It's REGARDLESS!

I feel like bapping the person upside the head when I hear them say it.

M~

Grimstarr said...

Irregardless of what you think, at the end of the day, it ususally starts getting dark. Pass me a Stella, we're burning daylight

Shadowdog said...

No! Not THE OTHERS!!!! >:-O
[/Lost nerd joke]

Yeah I don't like it either. Another cliche I loathe is when people "Holy Shit, I have eaten WAY too much PIE!!"

...

Oh, wait, that's just me. Grrrr.

Leafs Fan said...

Cliches are required to make the slow ones understand.

Ophelia Mourne said...

I prefer metaphorical talk. Its all so twisty and windy and you have to think a bit...

Osbasso said...

Why, thank you, Binsk!

Memphis said...

At the end of the day, I still think you are a stunningly beautiful woman.