Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I moved my dining room table out of the dining room and moved my computer in so I can watch the live Big Brother feeds and actually accomplish things like cooking, washing dishes and cleaning. Also it's nice to be out of the basement. I like my basement it's all finished and it's got a walk out to the backyard cuz I live in a backsplit, but I think it's probably good to get out of the basement for a while.
____________________

My parents have a Kildeer family in their front yard, I forgot to take pictures, but anyway if you get too close to the babies (that are now running around on the ground) the mother Kildeer runs AWAY from them making all sorts of noise and then puts her wing up like it's broken to entice you over to her and away from the babies because you are supposed to think she is injured, is this a run on sentence? Anyway I will get some video and pictures next time I am there. I bet you can't wait!
____________________

Have you ever seen somebody and you don't really know if you even know them but you hate them? Like maybe they were rude to you once and it wasn't so bad so you forgot kinda but when you see them you think I hate you and I have no idea why? Yeah I do too.

15 comments:

Butchie said...

OOh, girl. I gotta get that Big Brother feed. Do they have shower & pee cam?

Osbasso said...

There was a family of 4 gorgeous daughters that lived down the street when I was in high school. Whenever I walked near their house, their mother did the same broken arm thing. I could never figure out why until now! Thanks, Binsk!

Mackey said...

Yes! Yes! Yes!!
There is this other Mom at my childrens school.
For the life of me I can not place her, but I know I don't like her.
Whatever my experience was with her it was a negative one.
I thought I was the only person that happened to!
I am so happy I am not all alone:)

Marianna said...

I usually remember why someone has pissed me off... lol

I moved my computer to my couch so that I could watch shows (BB too) because I wanted to be able to watch TV & relax at the same time. LOL LAZY!

M~

Anonymous said...

yes all of the time i am a big insecure bitch that way.

Shadowdog said...

The joy of being a misanthrope is that I don't need a reason to hate people. On the other hand, maybe everyone I run into has done me wrong in the past and I just don't remember it.

Sassy said...

Are you still eating now that there is no table?
I've gotten into this Big Brother too...it'll only be downhill from here.

Calvin said...

that last one.. yeah. i tend to have a short memory about people.. and then when they do that thing i hate again, i smack myself on the forehead and go "so that's what it was!". heh!

Memphis said...

So many of my wives are hooked on Big Brother. I just don't get it. Anyway, if moving your computer upstairs inspires you in some way to take more photos of yourself and post them online, then I am all for it. You are beautiful.

Anonymous said...

I, as well have my computer in the dining room... it works out well. I have no clue what a Kildeer is. :\

JBoombostick said...

I moved a table today and it got stuck in the hall.

I had to take the legs off and it was lame.

However..

I got it in the hole.

Leafs Fan said...

Is the North American variety addictive? The UK version of Big Brother is all encompassing, including some people who taken 3-4 months off work to devote themselves to the 24 hour channel.

Anonymous said...

Hey Bostick, i heard ya liked it in the hole.

JaG said...

I am LOVING Canada so far!! Neat country you've got here! ;-)

Grimstarr said...

What the fuck is a back split? Isn't that what we see every week on HNT? I kinda like yours ... really, I do. LOL
TG