Monday, March 05, 2007

Remember when I told you about a book called The Secret WAY before Oprah did?

Yeah well it's become SO huge it has overtaken the newest Harry Potter book on the bestseller list. Problem is, when something gets this big a whole bunch of people try and attack it which is exactly what is happening. I'm telling you this book (or DVD) is worth taking a look at if you haven't yet...don't listen to the naysayers that are stressed out that they could never write a book that would sell this well. Fucking naysayers.

9 comments:

Sassy said...

Well, you are way cooler then Oprah and the naysayers can eat me.

I like the book.

Marianna said...

I JUST got my copy in today!!! I can't wait to start reading it. TONITE!

I ordered the DVD too. Yeah, I've heard the damn naysayers. They can kiss off.

M~

Ophelia Mourne said...

I remember when you wrote about it a while back. And you are cooler than Oprah! I need to take a trip to the book store.

Joe said...

Yeah! Fucking naysayers!

wait...what's a naysayer?

Bought the book on your recommendation, Binsk. I think you get a commission or something because of that.

Anonymous said...

I hate the overanalysers.

Butchie said...

Who is Oprah?

Anonymous said...

Oprah sucks.
Harry Potter RULES!!!!!!!

Hedy De Vine said...

ugh, why does oprah have to ruin EVERYTHING?!

Memphis said...

I do remember. And I still haven't read it. But I hate Oprah. She's a fucking cow. And good for you for beating her to the punch on this book. What a pathetic land we have become when someone like Oprah is the biggest celebrity we have. She's pathetic.