Sunday, February 11, 2007

I know we are all over Anna Nicole's passing by now. It's been three days for crying out loud, and we didn't even know her personally, and there is an upcoming President to talk about. Yawn. Anyway I'm not over it. I just left this comment on Rilah's blog. She posted that she was disappointed by all of the people that made fun of Anna Nicole. Me too. And not just after she died.

"I am quite broken up about it and said so on my blog. I think it has something to do with jealousy and insecurity on the part of the people who attacked her. If these people you speak of didn't have have their own insecurities overwhelming their judgement (and their mouths) they would see her as a whole person, who had her share of problems but also brought a lot of good to the world. I think it takes a bigger, more intelligent person to see her decline as just plain sad. She had a lot to live for, a tiny baby for starters. She was beautiful no matter her size and she did things her own way. It's very unfortunate that the people around her didn't do more to straighten her out. I only hope that if I got that messed up the people that care about me would help me. I am sincerely saddened by her death. It's a waste."

Yes I called Rilah and myself bigger and more intelligent than the people that mocked her.

Oh and that fucking jerk Zsa Zsa's husband who said some shit about how the baby could have been fathered by up to thirty different men. Why the hell would we listen to you? You are telling us that you cheated on your wife and you are making extremely derogatory statements about somebody who can no longer defend themselves. Why the fuck didn't you make this claim when she was alive? Oh because you are a LIAR. Fuck if somebody tried to slander me like that after I died I'd fucking knock a tree over on their fat ugly old noggin. And I'm sure it'll be extra specially nice for that little girl to read your slanderous quotes when she gets older. Way to go fuck face.

I didn't dye my hair really blonde, so this is my tribute.

Oh wait, I just read that her daughter is in the Bahamas. She's five months old and her mother left her there and went to Florida.

Okay fucked up on drugs or not I wouldn't even leave my dog alone in another country.

The country of his birth or not.

My baby was born in the Bahamas too.

Okay really, I'm done now.

10 comments:

Marianna said...

I think Zsa Zsa's husband is a freakin idiot. I totally agree with you ~ he just admitted that he's been cheating on Zsa Zsa. I hope she gives him the boot.

I truly feel sorry for that little baby... I can't imagine what kind of life she's going to have. I just hope she doesn't follow her mother's footsteps & gets caught up in such bad drama.

M~

Ophelia Mourne said...

I feel so bad for that baby.
Also the media has made retards out of everyone.
We dont know shit about anyone except the people we know personally...and if you know me alot of the times these same people say Im a mystery...so what makes people think they know this woman?
Just because some camera man caught her stumbling or whatever...Im sick that people would rather pay attention to that type of stuff instead of the important things.

God I feel like a broken record when I say that.
Im glad you wrote this Robin.

Raymi Lauren said...

i would come back from the dead with a machine gun and grenades!

Joe said...

Agreed on every point.

The biggest sign that she needed rescuing is the fact that she surrounded herself with people like those.

Erm...remind me to be extra nice to you both now and should you pass away before me. Otherwise I'm going to be terrified to walk under a tree.

Raymi Lauren said...

"Nothing shows so well how unkind we are, as a society, than the way we report on our falling women."

Robin Alexa said...

Thanks Raymi. I googled that quote and found the entire article, it was GREAT.

JBoombostick said...

Anna Nicole was a jackass.

Robin Alexa said...

Why so angry?

Butchie said...

Today is the first day that I've been able to talk about it without breaking down.

Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

I'd just like to state for the record that I am not, nor have I ever been, Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband. Completely different Jerk.

Thank you.