Thursday, February 01, 2007

Heya.

Charlie is having an awesome birthday. Thanks for all of your nice birthday wishes. He got an email today from Dogster (his webpage) and TWENTY FIVE BONES!!!! Okay they are cyber imaginary bones, but still it's the thought that counts. AND he had half a raw steak (the REAL kind). I have learned that feeding dogs raw meat is very good for them, even though it sounds totally stupid in our "dog food culture". Actually "dog food culture" can be used to described most of the food we eat too. AND I just coined that phrase two seconds ago so I want props if it goes big, even posthumously, even though I plan on living to 106.

Also I did my own American Idol video. I was singing Ben by Michael Jackson. When I listened to it back it sounded like I was being strangled. I think this should be recommended therapy for all people that think they can sing.

10 comments:

Marianna said...

LOL! Are ya gonna YouTube that?!

:D
M~

Shadowdog said...

Awww, doggie birthdays rock. :-P

I'll pay you $20 to post that video! ROTFLMMFAO!!! That's awesome!

J-Mo said...

I'll have to try it, maybe it'll shut me up.

Erik said...

Hey, I plan on living to 106 too!!

Erik said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I demand to see the video.

Anonymous said...

Video, video!

Raymi Lauren said...

virtual bones! awesome!

Valency said...

What is the link to his Dogster page? I am a HUGE nerd and have my dogs on there too...

Sassy said...

Video! Video! Video!