Wednesday, June 08, 2005

'Baby on Board' stickers say to me "please plow into the back of my car because I am a tool."

Dear Bloggy peeps,

I need to find a job where I don't have to talk to morons...and since the moronic percentile seems to be so high in the general population (not you guys of course) I think I need to work alone, away from the eejets, with no phone calls. Emails would be acceptable though. Does anybody know how I can make a living doing this? I mean, I like to pick who I talk to, not be forced to communicate with primates. And I pick all of you (because you are so obviously not the moronic majority) to help me with my little problem.

Also, why do most of the people that drive on the 403 drive like their heads are up their asses? I see their heads, but I'm thinking maybe they have two...the real one which is up their ass and a fake one on top of their fat neck.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

You need to be an editor. The books don't talk back and if you don't like what they're saying, you can delete the whole friggin' paragraph.

Robin Alexa said...

Yeah I was going to mention that you said you were going back to school to be an editor so you could sit in a room alone but then I forgot!

Okay great! Thanks for my first job option friend. ;)

Rusty said...

Human Resources.

You don't have to actually TALK to any of them. You just read their applications and decide which ones are worthy.

Robin said...

Accounting. Numbers are my friends. They either do what they're supposed to do, or they don't. If they don't, I only have myself to blame. I love that part of my job.

Lisa said...

I do human resources...and uhm trust me you do too have to deal with them...and they usually aren't happy after the first initial *you're hired* speech.

Anonymous said...

How about Strawberry picking? Tis the season! LOL

clara* said...

either be a writer, an astronomer or design book covers. you could pretty much be a hermit then.

Jeff Phillips said...

Oh Stop. You did NOT see a Baby on Board sign, really? They had those here decades ago and then they disappeared. Is the one you saw just a fluke or is Canada like, 20 years behind? Please tell me that you're not wearing a Members Only jacket.

I just woke up and what I just wrote is really funny to me but I may change my mind after my coffee and delete it.

Robin Alexa said...

If Spock Is Enough - I am SO lost with that last part. You'll have to slow down, I'm getting old and I need time to process.

Rusty - Deciding worthiness? That sounds like my kinda position.

Smoking Trash and Randal - You know animal trainer sounds like a great idea. Really!

shinta - Everything from home would be good, especially if I moved to a nicer home.

Robin - Yep...sounds like a non contact job for sure.

Lisa - Okay so no to the H.R. thing?

Kim - Yeah, how well does that pay? What if I find GOLD strawberries? I bet that would pay more.

clara - Do I need to go to school for any of those? Or can I just sorta wing it?

Jeff - Yeah it was just one...haven't seen any in quite a while either. Canada sets the trends my friend :)

Robin Alexa said...

Data - I like anything that invloves ejecting people from an aircraft :)

Spock - I'm sorry, it's not you it's me.

Paul said...

I can answer your question about the 403, but not here. I don't want to offend anyone.

Paul said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.