Thursday, October 02, 2008

You know those chickens they sell at the store that are already cooked, just waiting there all nice and hot for you to take home? I think they soak them in crack. I have made lots of chickens myself and they NEVER taste like that.

Somebody asked me
today if I still lived with my parents. I said, no I am old, she said old? Then I told her how old and she looked at me like I was insane. Which is nice, but awkward. Mostly nice though.

Went to speed dating last night, I have never been before. I put on my name tag, sat down, looked around the room and thought
to myself there are some guys in here that creep me out so much I can't even imagine talking to them in a public place for five minutes, and I BAILED. Yep, at least I am consistent in my behaviour.

Couldn't do it.

Could not.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what worries me is this, if you cannot find a suitable man, where does that leave the rest of us schlumpos?

Anonymous said...

Mm, hot chickens...with potato wedges. And gravy. But hold those crappy, mayonnaisy salads, blech. (Yeah, I know that's not a word.)

Speed dating, cool! You should go back just so can elaborate on the creepiness in your next post.