Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I'm back!


This morning I went to Tim Hortons and this old man let me in the door before him and here's the conversation:
Me: "No you go ahead you were here first"
OM: "No no you go, it doesn't make a difference"
Me: "Okay thanks"
OM: "It's better that I am behind you than you being behind me because I can look at your butt instead of you looking at mine"
Me: *uncomfortable laugh*
OM: "When are the best days of your life?"
Me: (clearly out of my mind starting to CRY)
OM: "You don't know? It's the time you spend in the arms of another woman's husband"
Me: "oh"
OM: "You understand me? I know you"
Me: "what?"
OM: "Your dad, your dad"
Me: "Um okay"
OM: "Do you understand? The best time of your life is when you were in the arm's of another woman's husband. Your dad."
Me: "Ohhhhhhh okay" *more uncomfortable laughter*
OM: "Have a good day"
I cannot have conversations like this when am mentally unstable and have only been awake for half an hour.