Monday, July 09, 2007

So my employer has blocked Facebook which I don't really get 'cause if you have ever read the book The Tipping Point you will know that friends are very important business wise. They've never blocked Blogger which is silly, silly.
_____________

I know it's been said a million times but people that say "to be perfectly honest" or "in all honesty" are obviously liars. I mean I don't have to warn people every time I am going to say something honest because it usually is. Or bitchy. Same deal. Actually I keep my bitchy hidden in real life and asplode it into my blog for therapy. Mostly.
_____________

I am going to meet my first friend from YouTube today. It should be quite excellent. If you had told me a few years ago that I would be meeting people from the internet I wouldn't have believed it.

9 comments:

Osbasso said...

Take a camera!

Anonymous said...

make sure you take a youtube video of the meet up.

yeah no shit eh? crazy how many internet folk i've met already and really i haven't even gotten started i mean really my life will not be complete till i meet you you are one of the very first blogs i started reading...as you know :)

Raymi Lauren said...

someone from the video internet, no less.

also a good one is TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH...

Anonymous said...

I haven't met any weirdos yet. Anyone I've met from the blogs has been just as good in reality as they were online. You figure so many people use the internet now it's not nearly as scary as it was.

So when am I coming up there to see you? :P

Marianna said...

If I ever get my ass up to Canada, I'll come meet you!

Yes, please YouTube y'alls meeting! That's so cool!

M~

JaG said...

I know what you mean. I met my boyfriend online and people thought I was nuts when I first went to meet him. We've now been together for almost 4.5 years.

Memphis said...

I haven't gotten to the Tipping Point yet. I'm still working on Blink.

At least with YouTube you already know what they look like.

Shadowdog said...

I know a couple phrases I'll never be using again! Can't have people knowing when I'm lying!

Sassy said...

I just *love* when someone says "No offense but..."
Well thank you captain shit head, I can prepare myself for you to say something rude no doubt!

Ohhh if only I had Blogger or Facebook at work! I'm lucky I can even get my email.