Thursday, June 28, 2007

My hair is actually okay today. I didn't get it styled or dried after it was cut yesterday and it was 5000 degrees out so it curled and poofed and I don't even have curly hair. So anyway today is much better. A girl I work with said my hair looked so good (she asked me if I coloured it, so the cut can't be too dramatic - just to me)

I did this thing on CNN dot com where they show you 4 videos of people in complete darkness walking and the only thing you can see is some lights that are attached all the way up their bodies. You have to figure out if it's a man or woman and if they are gay or straight. The researchers believe we can tell just by the way someone carries themselves.

I got FOUR OUT OF FOUR RIGHT.

You should try it, it's under health on the CNN website.

Researchers say this is further proof that gay is a gene, not a choice.

I got your proof right here researchers.

Do you think I would actually choose to like males if I sat down and really thought about it?

Uh no.

Kidding.

Sort of.

14 comments:

Osbasso said...

Glad the hair didn't turn out tragically!

Four out of four, huh? You must watch alot of people!

Marianna said...

I bet your new do looks cute!

Wow, I might have to try that quiz. Thanks for the info!

M~

JaG said...

Could you give me the link to this walk thing? I'd love to try it even though I think it's a rediculous idea. Where do bisexual people fit in? Or do they claim we don't exist and are actually gay or straight but too scared/lazy/whatever to admit it??

Robin Alexa said...

Here you go my darling Jag:

http://www.cnn.com/2007/HEALTH/06/26/sexuality/index.html

I SWEAR I got them all right.

I have no idea what that means for bisexuals!

Let me know how you did!

Shadowdog said...

I got three out of four. :-( That damn sashay gets me every time!

Mackey said...

Ha! Screw that! You're not kidding.....who chooses to like males. They make me frickin' crazy.
CRAZEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!
**Yes my hubby just pissed me of 10 minutes ago...can ya tell:)**

Anonymous said...

If you need help with your newfound curls, check out http://www.naturallycurly.com !

JaG said...

I can't get the videos to work, not even after downloading the things it says I need. Twice.

:-(

Too bad.

Anonymous said...

I got three out of four right. How does one do that?

I wasn't thinking in terms of "gay" or "straight", I was thinking in terms of "borg" or "other freaky space alien".

The Middle Child said...

Interesting little test! I haven't tried it yet but will!

Don't you love it when you have your hair changed and someone compliments you on it?

Sassy said...

I've always said: I need a wife.

Hedy De Vine said...

Hey girl, I had to make my blog private, at least for a while (scary stalker issues), so email me at devine.hedy@gmail.com if you want me to send an invite your way.

Hope to hear from you!

xo Hedy

bricotrout said...

i dunno, maybe they CHOSE to walk straight or gay.
interesting though.

Memphis said...

So, it's not as if CNN is pushing a political or religious point of view there or anything, eh?

I can tell a woman from a mile away from barely seeing her silhouette. If she moves, all the better. It has nothing to do with her. It's instinct helping me find a mate.

Yeah, I said 'mate' not freakin' 'partner' 'cause I ain't lookin' to start a business.

CNN blows.

That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it.