Sunday, May 27, 2007

Life lessons from me to you...

Don't buy a $300.00 washing machine.
Don't eat nachos with cheese in your car.
Don't assume that the asshole who has his indicator on is actually going to turn.
Especially when you have cheese sauce with the lid off in your car.

And in other news...

I went to buy some food. I saw a rather unhappy looking guy. I walked past him. He turned around and said "SEE YA WHORE, SLUT, BITCH." I thought how weird. Then I saw a girl that worked there and she looked VERY uncomfortable. So I realized I was not who he was referring to as the whore, slut, bitch. Then I saw him PUNCH this guy behind the deli counter. Then I saw him throw something at the deli boy. Then a REALLY HUGE guy (like 6'5") that must have worked there came up and told the psycho to leave. Then the girl that looked uncomfortable started crying. Then I did my shopping. Then when I was leaving there were two cop cars and an ambulance outside. My jeebus.

14 comments:

Ophelia Mourne said...

wtf!? I thought maybe he had turrets or whatevs. Wow. People can be awful.

OH! I found your artist. I knew I came across that same pictire somewhere else. It was in my Stumble account. here is the bio http://www.viningsgallery.com/featured-artists/pino/

David said...

It is all about being at the right place at the right time.

PS- The moral of the story is never sleep with anyone you work with.

JBoombostick said...

I would have punched that fucker.

Marianna said...

Please remind me not to shop where you shop! Dear God, woman!

Ok, did your washing machine explode? Oy... that can't be good.

M~

Shadowdog said...

Crazy people scare me. I always wonder what they're experiencing that I'm missing out on.

By the way, bless you for not have the spam filter thing engaged. I never get the retarded letters correct the first time and have to submit my comments like 12 times before they actually post.

Peter said...

I bet that she sold him a three hundred dollar washing machine.

Anonymous said...

Heya Twin Sis,

It's the $300 Dryer that got me into trouble. I've had that sucker in pieces three times already, and once actually had to repeatedly hit it with a hammer to fix it.

Regarding the guy with Tourette's... You just have a knack for finding all of the exciting places to be. I'm actually jealous. But I'm with Bostick; just punch the fucker.

Regarding assholes and indicators... follow him until he parks his car, and then when no one is looking, share some of that nacho cheese with him... like all over the front of his car, or through an open sunroof.

Sassy said...

You were shopping in Oville and you didn't call me?!

Mmmm is it time for some detailing of the car?

Anonymous said...

The second part sounds messier than the cheese sauce!

Raymi Lauren said...

i am so jealous.

~Tim said...

I never trust turn signals (or lack of turn signals). Never.

Your grocery store sounds lots more exciting than mine. Finally, I can be grateful for boring....

Anonymous said...

So glad I haven't encountered your angry shopper! ;)

Anonymous said...

Hello,
You have a nice blog!!! I've read a few post, they're very interesting.
I would be happy to swap links with you!
What do you think about it?
My blog URL is : http://www.sextoys-condoms.com
Waiting for your reply.

Best regards,
Sextoys Condoms, mailto:web@sextoys-condoms.com

The Middle Child said...

I havne't read your blog in FOREVER, sorry for all the comments in one day.

I HATE physical violence.... I even told my bf I would think twice about being with him if he beat someone up... (this guy he put in 70 hours of hard labor for decided not to pay him)... I can't believe people act in that manner!