Friday, March 02, 2007

You know how sometimes people fuck with you?

And you know how sometimes (or maybe most of the time) you know they are fucking with you? (depending of course on how much you pay attention, or how much you CARE that they are)

And you know how usually your first reaction is to get angry, or hurt, when you figure out that they are purposely trying to fuck with you?

Well I have a better way.

Fuck with them back. But not in a way that they will be able to figure out that you knew they were fucking with you first. In a very subtle 'they don't know where it's coming from and they can't figure out what is up' kinda way.

Serves them right, right?

P.S. Am I the last one over the age of 14 that didn't know this?

16 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, who is fucking with you to get you so riled up?

Memphis said...

No, unfortunately you aren't the last one over 14 to figure this out. I'm right there with you. People fuck with me all the time. I attract that sort of thing. And because I wait until dark and club them from behind with a crowbar they never realize that fucking with me was what got them their concussion. I should probably be more direct.

JaG said...

YES

Robin Alexa said...

:)

Marianna said...

I love M. Steve's approach! LOL

The guys at work are constantly messing with me. Most times, it rolls off my shoulders & I joke right back wtih them. But there are a few times where it bugs me enough that I can't handle it. But for the most part, I try to have thick skin.

M~

Shadowdog said...

So THAT's why there was urine in my cornflakes the other morning. Huh. I never made the connection.

Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

Ooooooooo, I'm good at this kind of stuff. Remember my old post about how to argue? It's very similar.

If I help you can we be friends again? We had a cool conversation one night and then..(cue crickets) never heard from Binny again.

Peter said...

Probably. ;)

But, on the plus side, no one is going to expect re-fucking from you. So, it'll be even more effective.

Raymi Lauren said...

fuck with their brakes then as they are going over a cliff like thelma an dlousie they will be like oh that robin chuckle DIE!

J-Mo said...

You lost me somewhere along the fucking line

Anonymous said...

no, we can't be friends Jerk..you're a fucking tool. -binny

lol not binny, but thats how you fuck with a retard.

Robin Alexa said...

Although I REALLY REALLY enjoy the insult tool, I think Jerky is the opposite of one.

He's good peeps.

Tool...heh heh.

Sassy said...

Ahhh fucking with stupid people are ya?
That's why I like you so much.

Anonymous said...

oui

unknown

Butchie said...

If you are talking about me- I'm not fucking with you. I emailed you those pictures of me, because I really thought you wanted to see me naked. Sorry.

Anonymous said...

i am doing this to someone right now man. right now. or are they doing it to me? i don't know.