Monday, February 05, 2007

tkkerouac, also known as Raymi's mom, or Jack Kerouac's niece (or something like that) left me a question and since I am at a total loss for what to say on here lately I thought I would try and answer the question even though I don't quite understand it. Makes it more fun that way I'd say.

"I'm just visiting wondering what your all about, can you tell me more about your self help discovery?"

I am all about:

Johnny Depp, my dog Charlie, my family and friends, finding a new boyfriend that makes me laugh a lot, having at least one kid, vitamins, natural remedies, photography, beer, being happy, crossword puzzles, change, reality television, blogging, YouTube, seafood, euchre, singing, plants, road trips, Indian and Thai food, Muskoka, buddhas, spirituality, candles, Big Brother and Eminem.

I am so not about:

people who put on airs, watching the news, predictablity and routine, politics and the boring pointless discussions that come from talking about politics, women who speak in annoying "I am so sexy" voices on the radio, any morning radio show except for Howard Stern, football, guys that are really into sports (except hockey, that's okay), turnip, freezing fucking cold weather and snow, people who break promises or plans over and over, religion, insensitivity or wood panelling.


Okay my self help discovery...hmmm...

I have read many, many self help books. Is that what you mean? The latest one I read is The Secret and it's my very favourite because basically all you have to do is believe that good things will happen to you and they will. Oh and you should make a board with pictures of all of the things you want and really visualize having them. I haven't done that yet. I blame the cold.

8 comments:

Kathryn said...

i like you and think you are pretty.

Anonymous said...

natural remedies, spirituality, and beer. nice!

Ophelia Mourne said...

I need to go buy The Secret. I know all about creative visualization, so is this a fiction posing as reality, or a self help book?
Man I used to cut school all the time and go to Barnes and Noble, I would gather stacks of self help books and just read about me and people that were in my life.
Information is fun :o)

Marianna said...

I got The Secret in the other day! I forgot to tell you!

M~

tkkerouac said...

Oh, so your a girl.
Great answer telling me who you are.
Can you recap some of your latest self help book. I love these books but don't have the attention span to get into them right now. I'll post any helpful readings you have. My cougars are really into this type of stuff, though, reading is one thing, putting it into action is another.

tkkerouac said...

How come the little photo don't show when leaving a comment?

Shadowdog said...

Hmmm, what to say in response without sounding like I'm putting the blast on you.

I like you and think you are pretty.

D'OH!

But seriously folks, that was cool finding out more about you. Also, thanks for setting me onto a caffiene free life. The pain was horrific but I think I'm just about over it.

Anonymous said...

tkkerouac, perhaps you can find a self-help book to help you realise that posting pictures of white people in blackface is hurtful? Racism isn't funny.