Monday, February 12, 2007

So somebody named Catnip wrote this really nice tribute to smart female Canadian bloggers and I got mentioned as a smart blogger. Well yeah.

(Just kidding I don't brag about my brilliantosity too much, except for in emails to Sassy.)

AND I got mentioned in the same sentence as Raymi, which is always good.

They referred to Raymi as edgy and me as YOUNG. (Well actually they said that my YOUTH and Raymi's edginess DEFY stereotypes.)

I think my youth defies stereotypes because I have pretty much run out of it.

And I have no idea how to spell edgy. Is that right? It doesn't look right. I could look it up, but you know I'm young and can't be bothered. I've gotta go talk on the phone or something.

8 comments:

Osbasso said...

You ARE young! And a good speller, too! Congrats, you smart female Canadian blogger!

Shadowdog said...

This has the faint whiff of what Biden got into trouble about. LMAO

Marianna said...

I really wish I lived closer to you... you are such a cool Binsky.

:)
M~

Shadowdog said...

PS. "Catnip" is a GREAT blog name. LMAO

Sassy said...

I thought such brilliantosity came with age?
Intersting....

Anonymous said...

Now wasn't that nice?

Ophelia Mourne said...

congrats on being mentioned. I wish I would have found this blog sooner. It's that good! I think its really special to get notoriety from anywhere. Especially when its positive.

Christopher D. Bate said...

You're a bright young thing.