Friday, February 02, 2007

Hey Robin, how are you?

When I was in Mexico City recently I had a dream about
you.

You and I were at a house party and Josh Duhamel (or
however you spell his last name, guy from that show
Las Vegas) was there.

He was hitting on you and I asked him if he was dating
Fergie from Black Eyed Peas.

He was evasive. He really liked you though and then
admitted that he was dating Fergie but since she is in
show biz she is cool with his dating other people.

Hmmmmm...it sounded good until that part about Fergie.

3 comments:

Shadowdog said...

It's funny you posted that because I also had a dream about you recently. But I stopped telling people about my dreams involving them after getting cussed out for doing so once.

As for this dream, I wanted to know more about the party and less about the double dating. LMAO

PS. You have GOT to watch "Because I Said So." I hear it's horrid and so your review would be awesome.

Sassy said...

I'll take care of Fergie for you. I could probably snap her in two..or coax her away with booze.

Anonymous said...

actually, i hear she admitted having a taste for meth...so she could easily be distracted by the contents under your kitchen sink...Fergie is the new Ick.