Saturday, January 06, 2007

So I am just about to go crawl under my awesome new down duvet and read the book 'Angels and Demons' that my awesome sister-in-law gave me to read.

First though I have to put Charlie out for his last pee of the night.

Okay he hasn't come back to the door for a bit so I go to check on him and this is what I find:


You can still see the cut over his left eye from the New Year's Eve fiasco.


Bath time for Retardo Montalban, after I carried his 35 pound ass up two flights of stairs by myself.




Okay now I can go to bed.

16 comments:

Leesa said...

Retardo Montalban..I love it!
You should see what Brock carries in sometimes :)

Ophelia Mourne said...

hahaha puppies rock. He is getting big!

blog bully said...

oh man. he is beautiful. i want one

Anonymous said...

i love that book...it inspired my next tattoo...an ambigram of true and false...

Shadowdog said...

That second to last photo is one of the cuter things I've ever seen.

JaG said...

He looks so cute though!

Sassy said...

Oh man!
Tell me that's just dirt!

Too cute. Although probably not so cute late at night.

Sassy said...

Ohhh and nice bracelets ;-)

Anonymous said...

And of course he is all, "What? What's up?"

I love it when they play innocent.

JBoombostick said...

How many TV remotes has he eaten so far?

Anonymous said...

The things our pets do...... and yet we still love them so. =) Kids are like that too.... lol

dana said...

He is so cute.

Scott & Julia said...

Does he like baths? Our kids hate them!

Kathryn said...

he is lucky to be so cute.

Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

Angels & Demons is WAY better than DaVinci Code, and if you like it check out The Amber Room by S. Berry. It's also a good "adventure" book.

Marianna said...

OMG that's some funny pics of Charlie!

You will LOVE LOVE LOVE A&D. It's such a fab book. I think I liked it more than Da Vinci Code, but only because I have walked the streets of where they are talking about...

Also, they are making an A&D movie! YAY!

M~