Tuesday, January 09, 2007

I thought they blocked Blogger access from my work and I was all stressy and wondering what I was going to do if I couldn't surf around blogs in my free time but it turns out I am just a mope.

My internet/telephone provider is retotted. THEY changed my account number and then they shut off my internet when they didn't receive my payment via internet banking, and then they made me send them a bank statement showing where I made the payment in DECEMBER. And they talked to me like I was a criminal. Don't you have your b1 id number? And I said I don't know what the hell you are talking about.

What else? Hmmmmmmmmmm...nothing I guess.

Have a pleasant day with a light breeze and chance of preciptation.

7 comments:

J-Mo said...

ya my blogger was all messed up today too

Memphis said...

Most of today the blogger was hosed. It kept saying "old blogger is down for repairs." Then it said "all out of beta blogger" which apparently means they are no longer offering me a chance to switch over to the new one. Anyway, Blogger itself has been hosed all day, so you haven't missed much.

Sassy said...

So you're not blocked?
Phew!
If only I were so lucky....

JBoombostick said...

I must have had 20 bloggers ask about that today haha!

Joseph Edward Ryan said...

Thats pretty strange.

Dan said...

My work blocked my access, then unblocked it, then blocked it, then unblocked it.

My workplace and I are sort of like a married couple having our little spats.

Ophelia Mourne said...

I would have gone insane without the net at work. I still had to be sneaky. I can check my three emailish account in 3 minutes easy. Replying later when I was running the hotel at night. Good times.

hahah your being interrogatd reminds me of everytime I call my phone company. They ask me for a postal code and Ive moved a million times. So I end up naming off a bunch and then they get suspicious so they ask me for my birthdate and california drivers licence, just in case Im changing someone elses voicemail/account info. hahaha