Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Okay I was being a sarcastic little twit in my last post. Go here if you would like to see the right way to do this exercise of positive thought and creating a better existence for yourself.

Sadly this young woman who struggled through dialysis and still went through her daily life with a positive attitude, was killed in a car accident last week.

Her blog friends have asked that we all take a lesson from what Anu was about. Seriously you should read it. She's pretty special if you ask me.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...positive appreciation?

Drill instructor: I LOVE MYSELF.

Me: I love myself...

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...positive appreciation?

Drill instructor: I LOVE MYSELF.

Me: I love myself...

Osbasso said...

She sorta has an effect, doesn't she?

Raymi Lauren said...

woah heavy shit i cannot even read that.

Anonymous said...

How heartening ! The gay-basher is developing empathy. Must be the magic of Yuletide spirit.

Robin Alexa said...

I'm not a gay basher and neither is Raymi...why don't you write these comments with your name instead of hiding anonymously?

Memphis said...

Have the PC Secret Police come back to poop on your blog? Shoot'em with a taser and make'em dance.

It's too bad about Anu. For some strange reason I felt compelled to leave her a comment. What's up with that?