Saturday, December 30, 2006

I've seen a lot of movies with Jennifer Aniston in them lately and each one sucked more than the last, so I have no idea what motivated me to rent 'Friends with Money' today. Maybe I thought she couldn't possibly do it again. Maybe it was the bunch of women smiling on the front cover which made me think "hmmm...friends - smiling - that might be good." Fucking fuckity fuck I really can't believe it but she did it again, this one sucked more than all the rest, except for maybe 'The Good Girl'. That was so bad that I still puke in my mouth a little when I think of it.

Also, I am far from a prude, and this is not just Jennifer Aniston movies that I am referring to, and it's also not just about the women in movies today - but what is with all the bed hopping? I mean pick a partner and stick with it until you crash and burn and then maybe take a week off.

14 comments:

Osbasso said...

Amen. To all points!

Memphis said...

I can't figure out how she could be so good in Friends and then everything else she's done, with the exception of Office Space, has sucked worse than Michael Jackson.

I can't get into the massive sleezing around in the movies and TV either. If they're going to sleep with everything that moves then lets see someone try to deal with Paris Hilton herpes or some raging clap or a little HIV or something. I mean, come on, this is the 21st century and you can't sleep with that many random people without catching SOMETHING.

Maybe that's why so many people are watching reality TV shows now? At least on reality TV you know if they're sleeping with everyone on the island they're either going to get crabs or pregnant at some point.

Although, I will say this, if I were Eva Longoria's gardner and she offered to sleep with me ... well, that'd be hard to turn down. That, or a glass of cold Kool-Aide. Either one would be tempting.

Hedy De Vine said...

blegh. i don't like her movies either. is it me, or does she always plays the same character?

Reel Fanatic said...

Glad to hear I wasn't the only one who thought Friends with Money was just crap on toast .. I normally love Catherine Keener, Joan Cusack and Frances McDormand, but that flick just made me want to claw my own eyes out to make it stop

lecram sinun said...

Glad I avoided them.

Hey, we share a birthday, don't we?

Marianna said...

I liked her better in Friends.

M~

blog bully said...

jenny'd be good just naked. no talking, just naked on screen. just standing there...no talking, just naked. just naked and no talking.

JBoombostick said...

I bet Jennifer Aniston is a real bitch in person. Id trip her on the curb and pretend it was an accident.

Sassy said...

Perhaps some girls want to know that fucking them is like throwing a hotdog down a hallway?

dana said...

I think she should move onto a new genre... like going back to her horrow film roots. ha ha.

Ophelia Mourne said...

she's one of those typecast actors.

Zoeyjane said...

i'm the only person in the world who liked friends with money, obviously.

Raymi Lauren said...

hey i liked it!

Shadowdog said...

JA sucks. She has the opposite of the Midas touch. Every film she touches turns to shit.

PS. "Fucking fuckity fuck" is my new catchphrase.