Thursday, December 14, 2006

First sentence from the first post of each month in 2006.
Stolen from Jerk and Leesa.

January:
It's my birthday today
February:
I received this in the mail today from my brother.
March:
Half Nekkid Thursday
April:
Ba-ba-loo-ee Ba. (Yep that's what it said)
May:
It's a boy! (I got my puppy)
June:
My dog likes to pee in the neighbour's yard.
July:
Happy birthday to my little brother.
August:
To laugh often and much.
September:
A letter to the owner of the bar I used to frequent.
October:
Check this out.
November:
Date number...I think I lost count...7 maybe?
December:
I cannot stop the memes.

I am FASCINATING, no wonder you come by here.

12 comments:

Raymi Lauren said...

stealing this!

JBoombostick said...

HAHAHAHA. Im stealing your idea too.

Leesa said...

"I am FASCINATING, no wonder you come by here."

I thought the same thing when I did mine :)

Krista said...

I can do this in about a YEAR (2008!)

Osbasso said...

Fascinating hardly begins to describe you!

Marianna said...

LOL! I meant to play this ~ thanks for reminding me.

M~

Lish said...

Hey stranger!

There is NO possible way - you look my age.

Absolutely no possible way.

Vivalacrap said...

OK SEE. Next time string all that shit together, jumble it and make it into an intricate mega post!

Leafs Fan said...

My archives don't go back that far.

Anonymous said...

My archives don't go back that far.

Memphis said...

You really are fascinating. And as soon as I get some time I'm going to steal this. Yeah, complete with your sentences and everything. That's how fascinating you are. I may even replace my profile picture with one of yours.

Sassy said...

I just may steal this too...although I can only imagine what it will turn out to be...a bunch of depraved ranting no doubt!