Monday, November 27, 2006

Okay, enough with the memes.



I've decided to compose a list of original insults and compliments.



Feel free to use them should the need arise.






Insults:


Hey aren't you the guy from the cigarette packs? (Canadian)
If I told you that something was your wife would you beat it? (A thinker)
You should eat more fried foods.
If I were a cat and I had to spend time with you, I would eat poison ten times.
If you were just a tad brighter you would be midnight.
Are you the lead singer of Nickelback?
How long have you been in the coma?
You suck more than my 'original insults list'



Compliments:

You smell like Stella. (For the discriminating alcoholics)


Okay, I could only come up with one compliment, but it's good no?


Also, I am going to start teaching my dog other languages.
Multi-lingual dogs are probably very popular and get all of the high paying gigs.

Donde Esta Ese Hueso?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sooooo gonna use the Nickelback line the next time someone pisses me off... It'll go somewhat like this...

Random Asshole Saying Something Stupid: (Wahhh... Wahhh... Wa... Wahhhhh imagine the Charlie Brown sound effect)

Me: Hey... Aren't you the lead singer from Nickelback!?

Classic I tell ya...

I'm just insultin'...

BTW... Great Site!

Madame D said...

Oh yeah. Nickelback insult RULES!

Marianna said...

LOL Robin! You crack me up!

BTW ~ come see my news... LOL

M~

Memphis said...

I totally don't get the Nickelback joke, but I love these anyway.

Unknown said...

The Nickelback one is brutal. I love it. And I don't know if I could come with any list of compliments....

Anonymous said...

you forgot makaka ;)