Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Lame things I did yesterday:

1. Went to choir. And it was SO much fun.

2. Got kicked out of the Big Brother chatroom for not listening to the moderators. Apparently you can type out penis without getting blocked but you can't type out vagina because it's a bad word.

Why would I be typing out penis and vagina in a Big Brother chatroom? I have no idea. Maybe it had something to do with bros before hos, and chicks before dicks.

I think that is enough lameness to be sharing for one sitting.

6 comments:

the Wootang said...

you know that saying: rock out with your cock out? a couple years ago, i overheard some chick in a bar saying that she was gonna: jam out with her clam out.

Marianna said...

You rebel, you... causing trouble all over the net!

M~

Nome said...

What about the word 'pussy?' Is that fair game?

sinner said...

vagina is not only one of my favorite words, it's one of my favorite flavors.

Paul said...

poor will...

Memphis said...

They won't let you say 'vagina'. The polite term for mixed company is 'cunt'. I learned that from reading Miss Manners, I swear.